How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why people think this chapter shows Saturn > Kizaru either, he is literally being a regen merchant and cant do anything to Luffy

Honestly the government "top tiers" look like absolute shit right now

Im just putting it put there that whatever agenda you have against Admirals, Gorosei or Yonko, please consider the context of what might happen here.

Yes, its fucking disappointing what Oda is doing to an Admiral who doesnt show more than 3 moves and for some reason, cant match Luffy's speed. Maaaaaaybe he magically gets serious next chapter, but consider this: Saturn ideally cant lose now this arc, not when his 4 other contemporaries are now here to shut down whatever Vegapunk is trying to broadcast.

So then I ask: If Saturn cant lose because the others are here, is Luffy not supposed to win against anyone this arc without a finishing move? Outside of people clearly out of his league pre-TS, when has Luffy ever started a fight that he hasnt finished?

Im not saying Kizaru has to be the next God King of the story, but it still doesnt sound like he lost this chapter, be patient.

FUJITORA IS THE STRONGEST AMIRAL AND KIZARU THE WEAKEST.

GUESS WHO WAS FIGHTING ON PAIR WITH FUJITORA AND MADE HIM FALL BACK IN DRESSROSA ??

THE GRANDMASTER ZORO

What would you prefer for your fav huffing or getting crushed into a pancake :beanmean:
Neither i let him take all the plot :finally:
My boy about to see all the gorosei after seeing Saturns true form as the first and all the other shit that hapepend

But out of those 2 i take the inhaler :zosleepy: Kinyagi is down bad

Zoro will get lost in the Fight thats his way of escaping. You shouldnt underestimate his strongest Trait in any Situation.
Last time he did that he run into the beettle gifter
:josad:

Saturn summoned the other gorosei to kill luffy not to "protect his life". If he was afraid of that he would just go away, instead of attacking them

Saturn thinks Kizaru is incompetent to kill luffy is the only English way reading this scene im sry
Once again, how will Saturn lose if all 5 are here? Are you saying all 5 are about to lose right now? Because that is batshit sorry

Linlin :
  • Handled 2 low top tiers, even won round 1 while they couldn't KO her with their attacks in round 2
  • Easily defeated Queen, judge, vinsmokes, Ulti and P1
  • Matched Kaido for 3 days
Kizaru :
  • Can't damage nor ko Franky, Bonney, Sanji
  • Can't damage Luffy for real
  • Gets dusted temporarily out in 1 blow by G5 Luffy
  • Can't do a thing in 2v1 against G5 Luffy
:goyea:"Admirals > BM/kaido"

Im just putting it put there that whatever agenda you have against Admirals, Gorosei or Yonko, please consider the context of what might happen here.

Yes, its fucking disappointing what Oda is doing to an Admiral who doesnt show more than 3 moves and for some reason, cant match Luffy's speed. Maaaaaaybe he magically gets serious next chapter, but consider this: Saturn ideally cant lose now this arc, not when his 4 other contemporaries are now here to shut down whatever Vegapunk is trying to broadcast.

So then I ask: If Saturn cant lose because the others are here, is Luffy not supposed to win against anyone this arc without a finishing move? Outside of people clearly out of his league pre-TS, when has Luffy ever started a fight that he hasnt finished?

Im not saying Kizaru has to be the next God King of the story, but it still doesnt sound like he lost this chapter, be patient.
My last straw

Status
Not open for further replies.