How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it is Big Mom, she may be the lowest in her tier but she is still a top tier and has been ruling as a Yonkou for years, this is still G2/3 Luffy we are talking about, that is still a big deal an
Luffy is the strongest , can’t hold that against kizaru I was already saying he was the strongest pirate during and after the kaido fight
If big mom is the weakest top tier though its not impressive tryna compare to her why not shanks kaido? I dont know why kizaru still hasn’t shown anything but with Saturn and co probably going to vp he’ll show awakening or something ,

The only way WG can recover their reputation is f they can capture Nika
That might be the reason why they all pull up
Coz Kizaru is useless
We both know, they ain't capturing any strawhat, Especially not Luffy. Luffy leaving wounded and the Gorosei not having a scratch on them is good enough.

Plus their mission is to:

1. Kill Vegapunk (achieved)
2. Take all the info he has (pending)
3. Destroy Egghead Island (pending)

So far so good for the WG

Luffy is the MC and will get the most panel time at this point it's either you live with it or not .
Like this not even new we went over year and half without any SH before the time skip.
If anything i just happy that luffy not getting KO left and right this arc to show off how strong other people are after fighting a Yonko .

The summoning of the other gorosei will be stopped Loda is trying to create fake hype there is no way he is going through with it
do we even know how hat mechanic works? Saturn didn't need a catalyst to be summoned in the first place (at least from what we seen), so how do you even stop that?

Yeah sure

He didn't beat him but the guy was out after one blow...
I guess Lucci didn't lose nor Ulti or Luffy against Kaido cause he kept getting back up
Luffy very obviously lost to Kaido because he was KOed. Lucci mentions losing consciousness, so yes lol he also lost. Kizaru was not and never did, lose consciousness, like ALL other one piece villains in this story.

I'm not gonna overreact here, but I've been saying G5less Luffy is already on par with any top tier as seen in the Kaidou fight. Which is why I've been questioning why Oda is having Luffy spam G5 this arc.

Luffy being in G5 to start was a red flag, he doesn't last long in that mode, so Oda has to have Luffy dominate in that short timespan otherwise it diminishes the mode and the need for a timelimit.

This doesn't say anything about any top tier other than Luffy is simply this strong now, he has every single power up you can possibly have and now a god fruit ontop of it. Kaidou already placed G2/3 Luffy > Big Mom a fellow Yonkou, that was already when I came to terms with Luffy just being that strong when he doesn't even need G4 to be above an OG Yonkou.

I'm on record saying G4 Snakeman should be capable of defeating Kizaru prior to this arc. But it looks like Oda isn't interested in fights this arc which is why Oda has Luffy trotting around in his peak taxing state, looking like a full blown escape.

This is also why I'm on record saying Akainu has to fight Luffy very soon, he's out of his depth. It's really looking like only Teach who can shut off his df is a threat, and that's only in theory cause even Teach looks weaker than Luffy atm.
Prime Teach is probably gonna make Roger and Whitebeard look like puppies, forget these other Yonko. He legit should be something completely insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.