How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meme’s AP is far worse than Kizaru’s, she couldn’t deal any damage to Kidd while he’s having seizures
Kizaru still has his light sword and (almost) unblockable lasers

But yeah, Meme is not qualified to engage Kizaru the same way Lucci wasn’t against Luffy, sleep diff
:gokulaugh:

Kaido would not need an hour let alone 3 DAYS to wash any Admiral. He is the Admiral deterrent. Meanwhile BM didn’t give a shit and Kaido panicked at an all-out war if she made contact with him. They stalemated for 3 days btw.

BM can OHKO Ancient Zoans and KOd Law and Kidd once, Kizaru‘s best feat is KOing Sentomaru btw.

Base BM's strength also matches Hybrid Kaido when using Hakai:

G2/G3 Luffy gets his ass whooped in a 1v1 against Hybrid Kaido.
No apparently g2/g3 > BM even though :suresure: BM was hyped equally as fresh Hybrid Kaido on rooftop
The same hybrid kaido that later on gets to match G5 (at that point Kaido wasn't drunk nor using flaming mode)

Probably we will see luffy droggy broggy robot vs 5 elder and kizaru.

Till end of the arc , any strawhat fandom should not expect anything from their fodder. I hope Oda at least do not show them worse and worse . I hope he let them go .

The reason why g4 looked bad was because luffy gave up that form quickly, kizaru used g5 because she is very fast, she can do very good things in terms of power but speed would be a problem, and until last episode, there was a claim that kizaru defeated g4 with a single attack, but we saw that even sanji was not able to overcome the kick of kizaeun.
My cope to make sense out of round 1 powerscale was that Luffy required G5 to keep up with Kizaru's travelling speed, cause otherwise Kizaru can just get rid of Luffy too easily. Idk wtf happened off panel, but it's ridiculous to me that Kizaru could be relative to Nika in base while half assing. It just didn't make sense.

It's looking like that was the case now.

G4'ün bu yayda işe yaramaz olarak gösterilmesi beni hala rahatsız ediyor. Hala G4'ün Kizaru'ya zorlu bir mücadele verebileceğine inanıyorum, FS ff'leri var, sanırım Oda atıyordu.
The reason why g4 looked bad was because luffy gave up that form quickly, kizaru used g5 because she is very fast, she can do very good things in terms of power but speed would be a problem, and until last episode, there was a claim that kizaru defeated g4 with a single attack, but we saw that even sanji was not able to overcome the kick of kizaeun.
My cope to make sense out of round 1 powerscale was that Luffy required G5 to keep up with Kizaru's travelling speed, cause otherwise Kizaru can just get rid of Luffy too easily. Idk wtf happened off panel, but it's ridiculous to me that Kizaru could be relative to Nika in base while half assing. It just didn't make sense.

It's looking like that was the case now.

It still bugs me how G4 was portrayed as useless this arc. I still believe G4 can give Kizaru a tough fight, he has FS ffs, I think Oda was throwing.
The reason why G4 looked bad was because Luffy gave up that form quickly, because Kizaru was very fast, Luffy used G5, he can do very good things in terms of power, but speed would be a problem and until the last part, there was a claim that Kizaru beat G4 with a single attack, but we saw that even Sanji was not affected by Kizaru's kick

:gokulaugh:

Kaido would not need an hour let alone 3 DAYS to wash any Admiral. He is the Admiral deterrent. Meanwhile BM didn’t give a shit and Kaido panicked at an all-out war if she made contact with him. They stalemated for 3 days btw.

BM can OHKO Ancient Zoans and KOd Law and Kidd once, Kizaru‘s best feat is KOing Sentomaru btw.
Queen and King washed her in an hour lmao
Meme is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.