How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shichibukai did nothing :seriously:.
Aokiji and Kizaru had like what, one or two exchanges with Whitebeard, only Akainu was involved fully and he didn't go all out to not destroy Marineford, him alone could've soloed the entirety of WB commanders.
Except for Boa and Jinbe, they all did something.

Doesn't change what I said, the WG amassed the Marines + Shichibukai to combat a single yonko crew, and it was repeatedly mentioned that the WBP could win.

Kizaru fought the same version of Snakeman that went toe to toe with Katakuri (no adv. CoA/CoC) and somehow they thought Kizaru is PK level.
Hilarious

They hyped him for katakuri tier feats but somehow that meant he's yonko level

Yet his combat feats against serious luffy in 2v1 is laughable in this chapter lol

ADMIRAL AGENDA IS FINISHED

No more fucking nonsense
No more "admirals = yonko"
No more "admirals are EOS villains"
No more Linyagi
No more TAC yapyapping

We've been telling them for weeks, months, if not years

It has always been
Yonko > Admirals
Gorosei > Admirals

Luffy > Kizaru
Saturn > Kizaru
But what if I tell you that the Admiral agenda isn't finished ?
It wasn't finished after Ryokugyu twerking either.

We just started, better put up that guard. Kizaru will be the star of this arc from the antagonist side.

:finally:

Zoro is much better off rn tbf

No idea what Oda is doing here. He better not make Luffy hold it down against all Gorosei, he better fucking not.
Blud, Lucci's looking similar to Borsalino at this point lmao; and Zoro's thing i don't even worry about since Oda can just comment on how he's holding back like he did against Apoo or Monet or Pica etc etc ....

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
No, that's the point. Luffy was goofing around while in G5, while restricting himself from using any type of advanced Haki and as soon as he pulled out an advanced Haki move, Kizaru was flattened. We told you and the other Admiral stans exactly that but you refused to believe it. You deluded yourself into believing that a serious, all out Luffy went toe to toe with a "casual" Kizaru.
The fight was offpanel, we go by the most logical assumption. Makes no sense to assume Luffy purposefully let himself go to his absolute limit in G5 (something he didn't even do against Kaidou).

The logical assumption wouldn't be Luffy is purposefully trying to take himself to his own modes limit It's either

1.Kizaru was just that good in CQC that Luffy got no openings to land a clean shot until he threw a last ditch attack
2.Kizaru was simply exhausting Luffy by Luffy constantly having to keep up with his travelling speed as he avoids a fight.

Or simply a mix of the two. Nothing which happened this chapter magically makes your assumption logical all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.