How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I joked about it earlier, but One Piece is starting to feel like those self insert manwhas where the protagonist is broken and every other main character feels like fodder.
Well Oda has to do at least this much to show Luffy isn’t fodder to current Shanks and is somewhat close to his level. Admirals have been constantly embarrassed by the red hair Snitch.

The 8 stages of copium of the admiral agenda:
1. Kizaru is Luffy's main fight and he is protecting Saturn
2. Luffy won't defeat Kizaru, it'll be stalled by the Ancient Robot
3. Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 was a tie
4. Saturn landed on Egghead but Luffy will fight Kizaru in round 2
5. The Ancient Robot will fight Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
6. Luffy and Sanji will team up against Kizaru
7. Dorry, Brogy and the Ancient Robot will team up against Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
8. Kizaru is not getting defeated this arc, all 5 Gorsoei are about to show up
You realize 7 is probably still going to happen but with all the gorosei now

Won’t know what to make of this chapter till next week

Luffy temporarily 1v2ing Kizaru and Saturn was fine because Shiki did the same thing to Garp and Sengoku who should be stronger than who Luffy is fighting

If Luffy successfully pulls off a 5-6 v 1 Idek what to say

Realistically he won’t since Dorry and Brogy are on the way + the Ancient Giant is a factor but still

:shame:

Well Oda has to do at least this much to show Luffy isn’t fodder to current Shanks and is close to his level. Admirals have been constantly embarrassed by the red hair Snitch.
You’re missing the fact that Luffy is not just clowning an admiral here. He’s doing it to a Gorosei too, it just feels like way too much imo

Yeah , that's the bait i wanted them to take @HA001 @MarineHQ @nik87 @SakazOuki @HeroesNZ @Aknolagon @Geo @CbShadow

Now , 1st round Luffy used Gear 5th against Kizaru and there was barely a difference between them until Luffy used his punch and both went down .

according to @comrade , Luffy wasn't serious at all while he has to be to protect vegapunk from dying but he said that based on the feats that got shown currently by having Luffy in Gear 5th dealing with 2 Top Tiers and making fool outta them .

So you say Luffy who used his Peak Gear 5th wasn't serious while he clashed equally against Kizaru and while we got this ?

This is with named attacks being used , but they don't keep the same energy with Zoro or what @HA001 said :

Zoro had a similar situation where he used Santoryu and clashed with Lucci , but we said he isn't serious instead fellas posted the huff and puff to say it isn't a low diff or whatever the fuck they claim and denied Zoro being no serious ; but when it's luffy he isn't serious.

So it's either both are holding back since the start or drop the seriousness cope
G4 and base do not do more than form and they fought equally because they punched straight? LMAO

You’re missing the fact that Luffy is not just clowning an admiral here. He’s doing it to a Gorosei too, it just feels like way too much imo
I agree but Gorosei have always been portrayed as a group. Take them on 1v1 and they are not anything exceptional except for fruit and hax. They are low Top Tier with insane regen.

Because the Gorosei aren’t getting defeated here, so who does that leave as the arc antagonist that falls? Think for just a second.

Or let @Paperchampion23 explain it to you because idc enough to argue it right now, it’s pretty obvious
@Elder Lee Hung
Lol i dont want to either but one argument you can make is that the Gorosei are here to

A) Stop VPs message from spreading
B) Obtain the mother flame for Imu

Which just plainly suggests that they will be distracted with other issues, let alone the possibility of the AR showing up causing a nuisance.

If thats the case, then maybe Kizaru is still fought while they get what they want out of all of this. Kizaru being alone as the sole Admiral here kind of solidifies that he will take the brunt of this failure in the least, since this scene with Akainu rings true from Gorosei on this topic

Call it cope or whatever, but I refuse to believe Oda doesnt at least give Kizaru at least a good exit from the story, regardless of how reluctant he's been to letting him actually fight Luffy on a similar level.

Just how I feel about this for now.

Only reason I say Luffy might get captured is because it seems like something Oda might do to throw in some obstacles for the SH's to overcome. They would have to come up with a plan to get him back. Maybe they might try to get Shanks to help them. Zoro would have to take charge and try to figure things out on his own. They didn't really need Luffy anyway to make decisions. I feel like Zoro would be better at that kind of stuff.

Luffy getting captured = all-out war with marines/wg. I give 0 chance of last war starting like this and this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.