Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Luffy fight Kizaru ?
What's the goal?

He's above kizaru already...he has nothing to gain from fighting Kizaru
No PU, no new status,...nothing

Katakuri served a milestone for him to grow much stronger
Kizaru ain't that
You say this like Kizaru is just going to give up fighting, did you not read his dialogue 2 chapters ago?

This quite literally is not about Luffy, its about what an Admiral is ordered to do.

I realy doubt the answerd is that simple .
Oh I forgot I could use acoc yes I might try that man wano was so long ago !!!
Pretty sure they have a reason they are immortal we need to destroy something etc to get them mortal or make them vanish .
I have no idea what it will be, first we have to find out what its origins are, that is, whether it is really a demon or not.

Now that Luffy vs Kizaru won't have any end. Are you gonna tell me kizaru vs zoro can't happen at all in the final arc against navy ?
Do you really think an Admiral would be fucked like this by Oda and Luffy ?
Looks like ZKK 2.0 is not for Zoro fans but the one who think the opposite :goyea:
I'm referring only to Egghead.. I don't see Zoro clashing with any Gorosei, just like it didn't happen with Kizaru..

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Paperchampion23
The rest of the Elders being summoned really threw a wrench into everything.

I was always on the belief that both Kizaru and Saturn will be defeated but now I don't know anymore. Like maybe Kizaru can still get defeated and not Saturn I guess?

Or maybe neither of them actually gets defeated and maybe Oda still has Kizaru participate in the final battle against the Marines, maybe Fujitora does really switch sides and instead we have Zoro vs Kizaru in the final battle against the Marines.

Again I really have no idea what Oda is planning and at this point I give up lol.

Sales of egghead arc have taken nose dive this feels like a desperate move from Loda to stabilize the sinking sink clown author who never delivers on anything :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.