How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No concession. You made that point which is irrelevant

Lucci and zoro is no different to zoro vs apoo
It's not irrelevant. Your point was "It's not Lucci, it's Oda stalling", and my point is "it's not Luffy, it's Oda exposition". Not my fault you don't see that we're both using the author's decision to back up our points...

As to Apoo, Apoo got up after that, Zolo couldn't even defeat him... see how nonsensical you sound?

Luffy I need to use g5 several times in this arc, Zoro doesn't need to use Coc, he only needs to use 2 swords to control an awakened Lucci.
Loro used ACOC KOH 3 sword style, failed to get through 1 HP finger nails and now he ran out of odens haki and Jinbei is coming to carry him out.

Luffy sleep diffed Lucci, clowned on Kizaru, Saturn etc etc

So guys, dragon Is a fraud, cause cant beat that fraud marine and wg.
Gorosei are all a fraud if they lose this.
Big mom is a fraud, mihawk too cant beat vista.
If ray sweet vs kizaru in 1 Min, then ray prime is a fraud, like rocks, garp and roger.
Shanks is a rat.
The real villain is blackbeard. Thanks Nika for ruin this manga.

All these year hypa mihawk, marine, gorosei, Imu, old gen, dragon, for what, all get no diff by luffy

Luffy I need to use g5 several times in this arc, Zoro doesn't need to use Coc, he only needs to use 2 swords to control an awakened Lucci.
Uses gear 5 to single-handedly carry the arc, whereas Zolo is dumb enough not to use his strongest attacks and holds everyone back, according to your logic... Or, Zolo is just not that guy

People don't realize how crazy this is.

Luffy had to spam g5 and even had a haki clash with lucci and still couldn't knock him out completely after using several named attacks of lucci.

While Zoro using 2 swords, no named attacks. No bandana to signify when has take a fight serious

I love Luffy as a character but his agenda is so fucking laaaaame.
No manga should have it's main character sucked off this hard while the rest of the cast struggles to do much of relevance.

So guys, dragon Is a fraud, cause cant beat that fraud marine and wg.
Gorosei are all a fraud if they lose this.
Big mom is a fraud, mihawk too cant beat vista.
If ray sweet vs kizaru in 1 Min, then ray prime is a fraud, like rocks, garp and roger.
Shanks is a rat.
The real villain is blackbeard. Thanks Nika for ruin this manga.
someone is losing it :suresure:

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Paperchampion23
The rest of the Elders being summoned really threw a wrench into everything.

I was always on the belief that both Kizaru and Saturn will be defeated but now I don't know anymore. Like maybe Kizaru can still get defeated and not Saturn I guess?

Or maybe neither of them actually gets defeated and maybe Oda still has Kizaru participate in the final battle against the Marines, maybe Fujitora does really switch sides and instead we have Zoro vs Kizaru in the final battle against the Marines.

Again I really have no idea what Oda is planning and at this point I give up lol.
:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.