How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay? But he is still using Haki? You realise Haki was invented so that people can actually fight Logia's otherwise they would be OP. You said "Ah he is using 0 haki hahaha Kizaru bleed from 0 Haki"??
Yes I know exactly what I said.

He is either using no haki (dude creates shades out of nothing and grabbed lightning using only his fruit ability)

Or used the weakest form of it which is invisible

Do you need 5 gorosei to intercept a telesnail's communication? And isn't technology Saturn's business? Why should others be interested in it?
Saturn didn't even know about the transmission thing, and I doubt he can bypass the barrier, he would have been melted with that shitty durability of his.
You kind of need them because it's something that's going to turn the world into chaos, I guess.

@Pringles @Durableguy
At this point I don't see why you two would still be trying to hype up Saturn or even Luffy vs Saturn.

You talk about how disappointing Kizaru has been but then completely ignore Saturn, Saturn in terms of feats has been very disappointing.

What has Saturn done in terms of feats that has been really impressive? All he has done so far are his basic attacks and regen.

And now we are to the point that Saturn got so salty that he called the other Elders for help, I like Saturn and found him to be a very interesting villain but the fact that Saturn needed to call the other Elders for help is not a good sign.

Also if the other Elders really do show up then to me that proves even more that Saturn is not getting defeated during this arc at all, and no amount of cope will change that.

In fact aren't you two on the belief that Luffy always fights the strongest and you believe that Saturn>Kizaru, buf if the other Elders do arrive then that means Saturn won't be the strongest anymore.

You might as well switch to a new agenda of Luffy vs Mercury instead of Luffy vs Saturn lol.:kayneshrug:

1. That's logic my guy. You can't prove thus it didn't happen. That's rule number 1.

2. Also dumb logic by the way. The inference of losing something implies that if this keeps up you will loss something not that you have lost it.

A quick example "Luffy sated if the fight continued with ulti when she had him clenched in her arms that he would use g4. Did he use g4 on her? No. Why? Because there was an interruption.

You to old to have to be spoon fed
Post automatically merged:

Lightning is an element. Logias become the element. There is 0 difference
1. Okay, so you admitted anything that is off-panel didn't happen. Luffy didn't actually get knocked down by Kaido into the sea, he just slipped. Kaido didn't actually defeat the scabbards, they just gave up and knocked themselves out.
2. The rest of what you say is not readable, comprehensible English haha. I commend you for trying though, keep going you can improve. Just some tips, if you're trying to make a point, make it clear and concise. "The inference of losing something implies that if this keeps up you will loss something not that you have lost it." What? Try again and explain what that means.

The point with Ulti and G4 is not at all related. What was the interruption with Lucci? There is an explosion and dust from "something" hitting the ground, but it's not Lucci's body because we can't see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.