How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the same people who are like "Okay, sure, Kaidou has better endurance and/or AP than Kizaru, but Kizaru still wins"
But Saturn having shit durability is suddenly the deciding factor for him losing to the Admirals.
They only care about characters being inferior in specific stats to others when it's not their precious Admirals.
Wouldn’t Kuzan just freeze Saturn with an attack like ice ball and that’s that?

He hasn’t shown enough physical strength or haki to break out like Garp/Whitebeard.

So then this opens up the possibility of Saturn having summoned all 5 Gorosei on God Valley as well . We need a full detailed God Valley incident flashback from Rocks & Roger pirates POV ASAP.

Maybe we will get that ^^ when Oda will decide to reveal exactly why Teach & his lineage are special. Teach seems to have inherited Rocks D Xebec's will.(The man who wanted to be King of the World ; Roger's first & perhaps strongest rival (meaning even stronger than Prime WB & Prime Garp ofcourse )).

Also still waiting for Kong (the ex Fleet Admiral & current Commander in Chief ) to fight someday.

I'm not saying that no one can do it except Luffy, no one can do it, including Luffy, even Luffy can only go so far as to linger, I'm not happy with the fact that the other crew members didn't do anything, I was hoping Zoro and Sanji would do more, Zoro is currently fighting an opponent equal to him, but it was really awful that this battle was moved to the offscreen and prolonged too long, as for Sanji, it was normal to think that he would do something after that panel, of course, but you need to know the situation here. Zoro fought against Kaido, why can't Sanji fight against Kizaru? The problem is that kizaru is very fast and sanji can't keep up with it, the situation was different in kaido, zoro could attack him easily because kaido wasn't even running away, but when we look at kizaru's speed, sanji can't fight him because he's not a future sight user
Thats basically what i'm saying Aqui, we are both frustrated with how Oda handling SH since Oda only showing Nika. Don't know how we start debating in the first place but sorry if i ever rude to u.
but anyway, u are 100% correct, Zoro when from able to cut Kaido ( who got praised by Big Mom ) to stalling Lucci. like is this a joke?
about Sanji vs Kizaru i don't mind if he loses rn, all i want is him showing that he was capable to clash and fight for lil bit atleast with Kizaru. and in the last arc he was able to defeat them showing character growth that we all wanted too, and i know what sanji fans is desperate for.
Oda been doing dirty to him.

Wouldn’t Kuzan just freeze Saturn with an attack like ice ball and that’s that?

He hasn’t shown enough physical strength or haki to break out like Garp/Whitebeard.
You don't deserve to use the goat's pfp and signature, for one.
For two: He could just transform to break out of it.
So?

Goofy violated kaido.

You think kizaru is dead after the pancake or something?

The only one crying is you zolotard. You don't have a brain so you will not process things. Who has Lolonoa Moron beaten then? Luffy packed lucci up in half a chapter while your fave is nearly dead versus him. "Couldnt defeat anyone" is what you stupid zolo boi should talk about your fave. The only reason Zolo is not dead now is because Luffy nearly killed Lucci and he is at 1 hp if Luffy didn't beat Lucci earlier Moronoa lolo would die. Now cry everyday loser, you are a loser like your fave. Cry , cope, mald and seethe illirerate dumb zolocuck
It's okay to let go of all the resentment you have towards Zoro.:milaugh:

That's why Zoro is the best, because they talk about him 24 hours a day.:zosmug:

The Gorosei maybe immortal when surfacing on the ground(earth)
It's a surprise that even G5 questions how Saturn doesn't take any damage..
They might only be beatable on Mariejoa at their base.
:hope:

Thats basically what i'm saying Aqui, we are both frustrated with how Oda handling SH since Oda only showing Nika. Don't know how we start debating in the first place but sorry if i ever rude to u.
but anyway, u are 100% correct, Zoro when from able to cut Kaido ( who got praised by Big Mom ) to stalling Lucci. like is this a joke?
about Sanji vs Kizaru i don't mind if he loses rn, all i want is him showing that he was capable to clash and fight for lil bit atleast with Kizaru. and in the last arc he was able to defeat them showing character growth that we all wanted too, and i know what sanji fans is desperate for.
Oda been doing dirty to him.
No problem, there have been a lot of disappointments lately, I can understand this, we were expecting to see the development of the crew members after wano, but we couldn't see it, they were thrown into the background, they are like ordinary extras, I don't know how long this situation will last, but of course I am not excited about Luffy doing important things all the time, we all want to see different things, this was the reason why we had so much excitement in wano, many characters were fighting, in Egghead, there is only Luffy, I think about the excitement at the beginning of the arc, but I don't really care right now, I just read it and pass it by
And I have to admit, I really hoped that Sanji would fight after those words, the gen awakening turned on and it just went away, what a disappointment..

And the appearance of nika was something I never really understood, I was just waiting for paramecia awakening, suddenly it turned out to be god fruit.

C

Cruxroux

No problem, there have been a lot of disappointments lately, I can understand this, we were expecting to see the development of the crew members after wano, but we couldn't see it, they were thrown into the background, they are like ordinary extras, I don't know how long this situation will last, but of course I am not excited about Luffy doing important things all the time, we all want to see different things, this was the reason why we had so much excitement in wano, many characters were fighting, in Egghead, there is only Luffy, I think about the excitement at the beginning of the arc, but I don't really care right now, I just read it and pass it by
And I have to admit, I really hoped that Sanji would fight after those words, the gene awakening turned on and it just went away, what a disappointment..
Ohk some luffy fan has brain cells.
Don't disappoint me now.
:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.