How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Part 56 (Reveal of The Great One Piece Pt. 1)
Long ago in the ancient past, the King of the Ancient Kingdom has foreseen the destruction of his Kingdom of the Sun. He is the one who ordered the Kozuki Clan to construct the indestructible book known as Poneglyphs to preserve their knowledge and to spread the book, in many parts, across the seven seas.

The Ds are the direct descendants from the King.

The Prophesized Time to open the Wanokuni's borders has arrived, which is signified by "reading" one of the two Strawhats. To read each Strawhat, it has to be first destroyed:

Click to view

The current known people who can decide and read the ancient language are Nicole Robin and the awakened people from the Three Eye Tribe.

The message, decoded by Robin, reads as such:

"Pluton, the Solar Ship of the (Insert Name of Ancient Kingdom here), lies dormant deep in the depth of Mount Fuji. When the thunder in the sky high above roars once again, the seals will break and Pluton the Solar Ship of (Insert Name of Ancient Kingdom here) will be born again the in seven seas."

The other Strawhat in Im's control is...

Part 57 (Reveal of The Great One Piece Pt. 2)
The message decoded by Robin above, in Part 56, belongs to Luffy's Strawhat. For the message to appear, the Strawhat has to be first destroyed and then the pattern of the knots along each straw pieces will then finally be revealed.

The Strawhat Crew returns back to Wanokuni. Under Luffy's direction, Momonosuke ordered Zunisha to open the country's borders.
The destruction of the borders resulted in a thunderous roar that resonated across the seas and towards the sky above, and the walls surrounding Wanokuni finally falls.

A large part of the New Wanokuni falls into the sea as well, and the Old Wanokuni appears in all its splendid glory. Pluton emerges from the deep depth onto the sea after a long 800 years of sleep.

The other Strawhat in Im's control is "big" not because the previous owner is a giant. The previous owner is Joyboy as well, who is of similar size to Luffy. Joyboy's Strawhat is bigger than Luffy's Strawhat because it contains a greater amount of knowledge. The act of "reading" it can greatly change the fate of the world depending on the owner of this knowledge.

Blackbeard Crew appears at Wanokuni. World Government appears at Wanokuni. With the help of Luffy's allies, they have been fending off the attacks from these enemies. Using the "Coup de Burst" powered by the Solar Energy on Pluton, the Strawhat Crew, together with Thousand Sunny, escaped.

C

Cruxroux

Part 56 (Reveal of The Great One Piece Pt. 1)
Long ago in the ancient past, the King of the Ancient Kingdom has foreseen the destruction of his Kingdom of the Sun. He is the one who ordered the Kozuki Clan to construct the indestructible book known as Poneglyphs to preserve their knowledge and to spread the book, in many parts, across the seven seas.

The Ds are the direct descendants from the King.

The Prophesized Time to open the Wanokuni's borders has arrived, which is signified by "reading" one of the two Strawhats. To read each Strawhat, it has to be first destroyed:

Click to view

The current known people who can decide and read the ancient language are Nicole Robin and the awakened people from the Three Eye Tribe.

The message, decoded by Robin, reads as such:

"Pluton, the Solar Ship of the (Insert Name of Ancient Kingdom here), lies dormant deep in the depth of Mount Fuji. When the thunder in the sky high above roars once again, the seals will break and Pluton the Solar Ship of (Insert Name of Ancient Kingdom here) will be born again the in seven seas."

The other Strawhat in Im's control is...

Part 57 (Reveal of The Great One Piece Pt. 2)
The message decoded by Robin above, in Part 56, belongs to Luffy's Strawhat. For the message to appear, the Strawhat has to be first destroyed and then the pattern of the knots along each straw pieces will then finally be revealed.

The Strawhat Crew returns back to Wanokuni. Under Luffy's direction, Momonosuke ordered Zunisha to open the country's borders.
The destruction of the borders resulted in a thunderous roar that resonated across the seas and towards the sky above, and the walls surrounding Wanokuni finally falls.

A large part of the New Wanokuni falls into the sea as well, and the Old Wanokuni appears in all its splendid glory. Pluton emerges from the deep depth onto the sea after a long 800 years of sleep.

The other Strawhat in Im's control is "big" not because the previous owner is a giant. The previous owner is Joyboy as well, who is of similar size to Luffy. Joyboy's Strawhat is bigger than Luffy's Strawhat because it contains a greater amount of knowledge. The act of "reading" it can greatly change the fate of the world depending on the owner of this knowledge.

Blackbeard Crew appears at Wanokuni. World Government appears at Wanokuni. With the help of Luffy's allies, they have been fending off the attacks from these enemies. Using the "Coup de Burst" powered by the Solar Energy on Pluton, the Strawhat Crew, together with Thousand Sunny, escaped.
Bro still believing in this
:lawsigh:

C

CensoredbyWG

Nothing its bullshit. Aokiji id the strongest admiral and his hieght has nothing to do with anything.
Right, that's why he lost to akainu and is currently short of a leg.

If he gets stronger ACoA+ACoC, then sure.
And it's probably not too hard for him to simulate the 33% of Divine Departure that Kidd took.
Zoro is nowhere near shanks, he also loses to kid hence why one fought with a yonko while other needed Deus ex machina medicine + another man's sword + 2 power ups to extreme diff a non awakened non conqueror non advanced haki one trick pony gimmick reliant commander.

Right, that's why he lost to akainu and is currently short of a leg.

Zoro is nowhere near shanks, he also loses to kid hence why one fought with a yonko while other needed Deus ex machina medicine + another man's sword + 2 power ups to extreme diff a non awakened non conqueror non advanced haki one trick pony gimmick reliant commander.
I see, you're one of those types of trolls.
Well, then, this is my response:

C

CensoredbyWG

You don't deserve to use the goat's pfp and signature, for one.
For two: He could just transform to break out of it.

Kaido literally no diffed the thunder thrown at him lol.
Post automatically merged:

I see, you're one of those types of trolls.
Well, then, this is my response:

Zoro holding hakai for 1 second at the cost of breaking several bones and getting saved by law is your response? Hahahahahah.

No problem, there have been a lot of disappointments lately, I can understand this, we were expecting to see the development of the crew members after wano, but we couldn't see it, they were thrown into the background, they are like ordinary extras, I don't know how long this situation will last, but of course I am not excited about Luffy doing important things all the time, we all want to see different things, this was the reason why we had so much excitement in wano, many characters were fighting, in Egghead, there is only Luffy, I think about the excitement at the beginning of the arc, but I don't really care right now, I just read it and pass it by
And I have to admit, I really hoped that Sanji would fight after those words, the gen awakening turned on and it just went away, what a disappointment..

And the appearance of nika was something I never really understood, I was just waiting for paramecia awakening, suddenly it turned out to be god fruit.
I'm afraid we gonna endure it for as long as it be since its break next week
Oda really showing us 9 vice admiral to ended up doing nothing only fighting Pacifista and Giants:josad:

and About Luffy God Fruit, lol me too, it was so out of nowhere, the fact that before we didn't see any sign Luffy has it is so weird for me. Also The fact that Gorosei knew about gomu gomu name being a fake and didn't even dare to kill Luffy while he still weak is really weird and a plot hole for me.
Oda really making me hate Nika, not Luffy but Nika

Status
Not open for further replies.