How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans of true lost their mind. This is beyond rooftop cope level. Zoro not in this chapter Yes so many fans are still comparing 2 swords Zoro to G5 Luffy.

All those thread about base Luffy being stronger than KoH 3 swords Zoro just for the manga to compared G5 Luffy to 2 swords Zoro.
:milaugh:
:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

still no named attack, no KoH again, 2 sword, and oda constantly wanking Nika without even caring another SH is there
Can't expect more if what we got is this:josad:
Same for Lucci no named attacks yet and he did use KoH and 3 swords before but not now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
KO’d or something idk. Kizaru is fodder.

Now let’s talk about Zoro.
Zoro isn't even in the chapter.

Idk why then zoro is making you so uneasy lmao

You know what people say.... don't throw stones at other people's house if your own house is made of glass

You should be more worried about your agenda as your boi got cooked in 1 vs 2...while kaido went against G5 for chapters

Zoro isn't not even in the chapter.

Idk why then zoro is making you so uneasy lmao

You know what people say.... don't throw stones at other people's house if your own house is made of glass

You should be more worried about your agenda as your boi got cooked in 1 vs 2...while kaido went against G5 for chapters
Idk what gave you the impression I was uneasy about Zoro.

I would literally prefer Kizaru being dead right now to him even clashing with Zoro.

By the end of their fights they mastered their awakenings and were easily capable of doing that.

Anyways my point isn’t that Kid and Law = admirals, which I don’t believe

They just objectively aren’t that far off from them. If Oda brings back Kid and he gets ACoC, he’d probably be stronger than the admirals.

If Law masters his DF negation haki and becomes like Kaido/BM where he has active 24/7, he’d also surpass them.

They’re like 1 power up away from the admirals imo.
One away? They don't even have ACoA yet.
Hold your horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.