How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Where was sanji ambulanji?

Zoro getting stalled by weakened Lucci and mocked as deadweight is worst than anything Kizaru or Sanji have done

Imagine being stalled by someone way weaker than Kizaru
Sanji carrying almost dead VP and still failing to save him after making bold ass comment

Nah... I will take 2 sword zoro getting stalled by lucci who tread blows with G5 over this anyday

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's what has been established since the beginning

Zoro had to be fed some magical beans to be healthy
Just like he has magical sword (enma)

Gifted just in time in order to beat opponents much weaker than Luffy's opponents
It doesn't change anything though.

Luffy gets magical recovery through food. Doesn't matter if its from the beginning. He gets it.

So, if you don't have issue with this then you shouldn't be having with beans

That's what has been established since the beginning

Zoro had to be fed some magical beans to be healthy
Just like he has magical sword (enma)

Gifted just in time in order to beat opponents much weaker than Luffy's opponents
yawn.

remember when Sanji had an entire backstory and arc dedicated to his Power ups, not just one but 3 in one arc..

guess what his bounty is still lower than Jimbei and is still weaker than Zoro when all he got was a sword that kills the user in which he gained control over instead sanji was cured by his mothers love….. than he gained all the same exoskeleton that his father intended by using science in his body.

I think we all need to take a step back and realize that these spoilers can change perception entirely based on dialogue or missing content in the chapter.

We have no idea if:

- Kizaru is just smashed and thrown away with no further implication to his status.
- The other Gorosei's dialogue with Saturn may imply their endgame with egghead.

Remember that this scene exists in Egghead with the other 4 Gorosei and York:
No way all 5 Gorosei are going to be defeated in single arc .

Status
Not open for further replies.