How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The food recovery thing wasn't something convenient that happened only once
Once
But on top of my head i remember
Arabasta - Luffy was given food by Pell just so he can back fighting Crocodile
Ennies Lobby - he keeping a meat in his pocket and eat that after he use Gear 3 to recover instantly
Impel Down - Need to Eat sum meat to recover fully after getting poisoned by Magellan
Wano - Get lotta meat after his defeat against Kaido just so he can came back from his 3rd defeat
Egghead - Eat lotta Meat after fighting Kizaru to get back fighting
@Reborn he really does forgot LMAO

Yeah but we talking about Zoro that many thinks he slow
we talking about Zoro holding Hakai in 1 second, if thats true then Zoro moving at lightspeed before hakai comes to them
We know that Sanji is Faster but Doesn't mean Zoro has Slower reaction than him.
Kid's words implying that IF Zoro doesn't reacted to Blocked it then all of them have no time to dodge the combined attack, wich mean Hakai is that fast for them to escape.
Post automatically merged:

we talking about Zoro holding Hakai in 1 second, if thats true then Zoro moving at lightspeed before hakai comes to them
We know that Sanji is Faster but Doesn't mean Zoro has Slower reaction than him.
Kid's words implying that IF Zoro doesn't reacted to Blocked it then all of them have no time to dodge the combined attack, wich mean Hakai is that fast for them to escape.

The fact Luffy is dodging and fighting both Kizaru and Saturn at the same time is a huge feat. But the fact he's actually getting the better of them makes it even bigger

Godfy top 1
It might be hype and all but at the same it kind of isn't, Luffy needs to still have a little bit of challenge, if he can just easily steamroll through both Kizaru and Saturn then you might as well just have him defeat Akainu, Blackbeard, and Imu very quick;y already and just get the One Piece.

I don't mind Oda hyping up Luffy but again I still want a very good fight.

The former.

Think this confirms Yonko > Admiral. I've never really cared about the whole Yonko and Admiral war though
This doesn't really confirm Yonko>Admiral, more like it confirms Luffy in Gear 5>Admiral.

Maybe but I still don't think it will happen, Oda himself he even stated that the story will end once Luffy gets the One Piece.

I really don't think the crew will be together by that point and even if we do get a epilogue, it will probably just show what each Straw Hat is doing on their own.
Yeah, the story will end when they find the one piece, but that doesnt mean the crew wont exist anymore. And if Oda didnt show in the manga the destiny of the crew members he will tell in the last sbs

Status
Not open for further replies.