How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Zbois have been telling me for years “Zoro will never lose again cuz he said so!”

“Lucci will kill the crew cuz he said so!” (Actual argument presented to me in powerscale debate :kailaugh:)

”He is the Captain after Luffy cuz fodder thought he was!”

But when Kidd quite literally says “Thanks for holding that if only for A SECOND” is must be for much longer?

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:You‘re a clown :ultimoji:
Luffy literally says that he gon defeat all Yonko, did he defeat all yonko??
Its not even what Zoro said anymore now, literally all that this character said that character said bla bla bla many of them didn't came thru
And don't make me remember what Sanji said to Bonney please cuz he LITERALLY SAID IT

Last edited:
Luffy got 3 upgrades in Kaido fight.

Acoc -> Haki bloom -> G5 (4 if we count the fact that Luffy was still able to move after g4 against seraphs)

After acoc Luffy was already admiral level, then with Haki Bloom he passed that, then g5 happened, and admirals got flattened like pancakes.
Fair, but it didn’t happen in that order.

It was advCoA, advCoC and Nika at the end

Logically, Nika is the strongest power up.

Luffy literally says that he gon defeat all Yonko, did he defeat a yonko??
Its not even what Zoro said anymore now, literally all that this character said that character said bla bla bla many of them didn't came thru
Luffy didn’t defeat all Yonko when Law and Kidd defeated BM. Nothing disproves that Zoro didn’t block that for a second.

Time frame vs character movement is always unreliable. Time frame is absolute, character movement paneling is not. Lasers move at light speed but they look slow as shit in panels and people always talking over them.

Zoro haters are loosing their mind lol
Stfu clown are you loosing your mind when you wrote this delusion? :rolaugh:

Zoro beat luffy high diff, he can go toe to toe with him in gear 5 and can damage him with his swords. he also has the best counter to his environmental rubbery and giant form with tatsumaki and flying slash. Zoro can also outlast G5 luffy, once luffy is out of his peak, he get neg diffed.

Luffy didn’t defeat all Yonko when Law and Kidd defeated BM. Nothing disproves that Zoro didn’t block that for a second.

Time frame vs character movement is always unreliable. Time frame is absolute, character movement paneling is not. Lasers move at light speed but they look slow as shit in panels and people always talking over them.
So you agree that this character says something its not always be true. whats the different thing with what i'm sayin ven?
These reply really contradict urself Ven if Zoro stopped Hakai, then is Hakai Slower when going thru supernovas, Or Zoro move in a lightspeed to stop hakai? cuz if its one second, Zoro's speed is atleast on par with lightspeed to stop Hakai in front of Supernovas if thats true

I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Saturn is not getting damaged in the worrying thing right now....but another thing is did Luffy use CoC or forgot that it exist? for some reason, it was used only once in this entire arc for no reason when Oda had both Luffy and Zoro spammed it in onigaishima....

of course, if Luffy used CoC and then it is still the case, how will Saturn be even defeated? now it makes the situation even more dire as all gorosei are summoned to egghead

Status
Not open for further replies.