How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb logic. The first logically thought is "wow this person will loss consciousness if this keeps up or if this keeps going then". That's the first logically thought especially since an unconscious person can't state that they are unconscious lol.

When luffy was one shotted by kaido the first interaction they had did luffy say "I am losing consciousness "? No. Why? Because he was flat out unconscious. Lol. An unconscious man can't have a dialog stating that they will loss consciousness if this continues lol
You need to think about what happens next, not what happens right now. You can't live life taking everything at face value, because that leaves you no flexibility. Yes, Lucci says "I am losing consciousness" instead of "I have lost consciousness", but obviously he wouldn't be able to say it if he was KO. But why would Oda bother at all making Lucci say that? it would mean nothing if he didn't end up losing consciousness...

- Kizaru is defeated by Dawn Cymbals
- Saturn quickly recovers and Luffy is shocked an attack that took down an Admiral did nothing to Saturn
- Saturn calls Kizaru a failure and summons the other Gorosei to help him erase Nika

Saturn is not getting damaged in the worrying thing right now....but another thing is did Luffy use CoC or forgot that it exist? for some reason, it was used only once in this entire arc for no reason when Oda had both Luffy and Zoro spammed it in onigaishima....

of course, if Luffy used CoC and then it is still the case, how will Saturn be even defeated? now it makes the situation even more dire as all gorosei are summoned to egghead
We will have to see the raws to find out, but if he used it and Saturn still regens, the only thing that comes to mind is Acoa.

Acoa is a different version of haki which people "push" their haki into things and destroy them from within, but this is only a guess. I wonder if the answer to that question will ever come in Egghead.

Luffy fans told us in wano that sending someone flying is a greater feat than doing perma damage to them. then explain why nika is complaining about lack of damage to saturne while he can send him flying.

I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
There's the meltdown I wanted.

How much longer will wiwi be a worstgen user?

I'm sorry, but did Kizaru already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's a only began. Does getting turned into a pancake in the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make these posts when the fight is still on? Kizaru is not done and he has been the best character in One Piece for how many years now? He is fighting Luffy who just happen to have a lead because he is feeding off the energy of Nika glazing. But you know what? Luffy still fucking sucks. Kizaru is one of the best fucking characters in OP, he made Rayleigh on the backfoot and have an ashtma crisis 15 years ago and would have destroyed Luffy if HACKda didn't choke upon Nika. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kizaru reverses the situation and someone brings these posts back. Oh look at that, Kizaru hasn't even used awakening yet. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this topic again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're a Yonko tard making all these anti-Kizaru posts because you're a dumb hater who doesn't like him because he is that good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to LAUGH at these fucking characters on the forum, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make stupid posts like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing
Is this chatGPT generated 🤔 I lost it at « in fact Kizaru vs Luffy just began » 🤡

Lanji fans and zolo fans:omg gorosei coming ,they gonna fight them
Reality: goofy 1v6 :vistalaugh:
You would be right if nika could actualy damage 1/5 of the gorosei. he has 0 chance against all 5 together. as for kizaru its obvious now he will go beat the giant or something. the anciant robot will take nika or a new arrival or zoro to save captain.

I know, it's funny Oda has Zoro handling an opponent Luffy used G5 for.
:milaugh:
used G5 to absolutely troll diff him. Don't see Zolo troll diffing Lucci, just huffing and puffing like he's Thomas the Tank Engine. Why is Zolo no using his peak to get the job done? Clearly Luffy is just smarter or Zolo can't actually easily dispose of Lucci

You need to think about what happens next, not what happens right now. You can't live life taking everything at face value, because that leaves you no flexibility. Yes, Lucci says "I am losing consciousness" instead of "I have lost consciousness", but obviously he wouldn't be able to say it if he was KO. But why would Oda bother at all making Lucci say that? it would mean nothing if he didn't end up losing consciousness...
Again bs point. What happens next is attributed by the trajectory of what happens now.

As stated by lucci IF luffy kept attacking him the way he was he would have lost consciousness. That's one future trajectory. However the second trajectory is "if luffy decides to stop" which is exactly what happened. This means the trajectory of what happens NEXT changes. Again basic common sense.

used G5 to absolutely troll diff him. Don't see Zolo troll diffing Lucci, just huffing and puffing like he's Thomas the Tank Engine. Why is Zolo no using his peak to get the job done? Clearly Luffy is just smarter or Zolo can't actually easily dispose of Lucci
The battle ended with Luffy tired and worn out looking like an old man while Lucci only had a small bruise. Lucci didn't even think Luffy was worthy of being a Yonko after the battle. That's not troll diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.