Questions & Mysteries What is Green Smoke, Haki power?

Seen a few people attribute it to Zoro having special superior Haki but is that really the case when no top tier has it including Luffy who is clearly better in that regard.

Oden lacked these green puffs of smoke yet he is on Kaido’s list and still considered a relevant monster no one can surpass in Kaido’s eyes.

I think it’s just a visual design choice to differentiate Zoro a bit and make him look cool. I doubt it will ever be focused on or explained officially just like Asura but any good guesses?

including Luffy who is clearly better in that regard.
When you start from that wrong premise, we get off to a bad start.

Zoro has shown the highest level of COA since always

Zoro doesn't run out of haki in 10 minutes
In addition to the fact that it has always demonstrated greater damage power and destruction capacity with the COA
And finally, his COA has the strongest defensive capabilities.

Luffy suffered damage clashing fists with Katakuri. Zoro blocks BM and Kaido's hakai, and King's explosion with his barrier.

When you start from that wrong premise, we get off to a bad start.

Zoro has shown the highest level of COA since always

Zoro doesn't run out of haki in 10 minutes
In addition to the fact that it has always demonstrated greater damage power and destruction capacity with the COA

Luffy suffered damage clashing fists with Katakuri. Zoro blocks BM and Kaido's hakai, and King's explosion with his barrier.
Another dumbass who believes Zoro > Luffy. I like how you didn’t even answer my question you just started ranting your stupid agenda.

Son, your account is a bad start. Lmao. Swords blocking Hakai isn’t a feat for Zoro’s haki, even Kaido and Big Mom were taking note of the sword not Zoro.

As a matter of fact common sense tells anyone with a brain that Zoro’s main power come from his blades and swordsmanship. So no, Zoro can never be better than Luffy. Unarmed he get folded, missing just one of his swords he doesn’t stand a chance, with all 3 he is still Mid(High) material to a Luffy not going all out.

H

Herrera95

Another dumbass who believes Zoro > Luffy. I like how you didn’t even answer my question you just started ranting your stupid agenda.

Son, your account is a bad start. Lmao. Swords blocking Hakai isn’t a feat for Zoro’s haki, even Kaido and Big Mom were taking note of the sword not Zoro.

As a matter of fact common sense tells anyone with a brain that Zoro’s main power come from his blades and swordsmanship. So no, Zoro can never be better than Luffy. Unarmed he get folded, missing just one of his swords he doesn’t stand a chance, with all 3 he is still Mid(High) material to a Luffy not going all out.
He didn't even talked about being stronger just that Zoro had stronger haki. Which is true and proved in manga.

He didn't even talked about being stronger just that Zoro had stronger haki. Which is true and proved in manga.
He isn’t stronger in a single department tf. You can’t pull a single feat from any post time skip or pre time skip arc that puts Zoro above Luffy in any combat stat at the time.

Chapter 1010 Luffy beats the Zoro that’s fighting Lucci rn.

Mihawk fails to break Hakiless special sword:

Hakiless Zolo himself states his special swords boosts his defense and attack power:

Are you really that stupid to believe special swords are not boosting Zolo's attack and defense?

You think someone using barehand CoA should be = Zolo's special swords CoA? :milaugh:

The only time you can compare this if someone uses DF+CoA = Special Sword+CoA.

Barehand CoA feats are automatically superior to Zolo's Special Sword CoA feats.

Magic sword that NERFS him.

Broken bones but he was the only who stepped up when the others got freezed up scared and admitted they would be done if wasn't for Zoro.
Give Luffy 3 swords and he replicates what Zoro did with Hakai only better and without as many injuries

The Zboi IQ can’t comprehend that the swords boost Zoro’s stats. His individual CoA is nothing unless he is coating a sword with it, and he has BLACK BLADES THAT AREN’T HIS

A foreign sword alone is better than Zoro’s actual CoA

I’m done going back and forth with Hakai wankers. Get Zoro past Lucci tf

Magic sword that NERFS him.

Broken bones but he was the only who stepped up when the others got freezed up scared and admitted they would be done if wasn't for Zoro.
It doesn't nerf him dumb clown, Zolo himself said thats because he wasn't strong enough to use Enma.

Zolo: ''My strength that was lacking''

Wano Zolo is just too weak, he is a fodder compared to Oden's level. :milaugh: