How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was the one that forced Kaido to dodge. He was the only to overpower all of his attacks. He was the one that forced him into his hybrid form and the only one in OP to beat him in CQC 1v1, while being wounded, and then scar him.

Zoro was the MVP in Wano. Not surprised Oda has him playing the stalling game, someone needs to finish what goofy couldn't :goyea:
Did zkk and kekdo split the sky in half?

Who claim they don't hate ZoLo? ZoLo sucks (Goofy's cock)
I fucking hate this disgusting racist mosshead who can't do anything without his magic swords 😤
Shut up don Feesh lol:suresure:

Average Worstgen Interactions^ LMFAO
:gokulaugh: LMAO we do be looking like that rn, constant bickering and at the end what we accomplished is a waste of time. Atleast for me.:suresure:

luffy fans are done with admiral, kidd, law agenda. Sanji agenda never existed post timeskip on the otherhand they cant ignore the woro in the room. A conqueror like them, one of the very strongest, Green Kaido, Green Mom (literraly Oda view him like the yonko), new oden, Enou, equal clash between nitoryu zoro~awakened lucci~sun god. Koh Asura being being endgame tier only bellow full power yoru.
Zoro has the best of OP, he is a swordsman, he has COC and COA

Who claim they don't hate ZoLo? ZoLo sucks (Goofy's cock)
I fucking hate this disgusting racist mosshead who can't do anything without his magic swords 😤
Shut up don Feesh lol:suresure:

Average Worstgen Interactions^ LMFAO
:gokulaugh: LMAO we do be looking like that rn, constant bickering and at the end what we accomplished is a waste of time. Atleast for me.:suresure:

The light gloves didn't do anything so who knows

This is with a shit ton of theories honestly. I've seen Admiral fans and Sanji fans do it multiple times.
Let's not ignore that. It's never exclusive to Zoro fans.
Let's also not ignore that Zoro fans almost never send death threats to people and what not, while I've seen several Sanji fans do it.
Yeah but Zoro fans made any chapter unbearable during Wano. They wouldn't get clowned so much if they learnt their lesson but for some reason they came back twice as deluded.

Zoro was the one that forced Kaido to dodge. He was the only to overpower all of his attacks. He was the one that forced him into his hybrid form and the only one in OP to beat him in CQC 1v1, while being wounded, and then scar him.

Zoro was the MVP in Wano. Not surprised Oda has him playing the stalling game, someone needs to finish what goofy couldn't :goyea:
The fact is that Goofy is allowed to go all out using all his arsenals (Snakeman Gear 5 and aCoC) while Zoro is stalling someone he low diffs without using a single named attack:kobeha:

Or is he just a Godly dog still fighting with the little cat?
:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.