How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I hope to god there's something in it they're hiding from the brief spoiler, otherwise I stand by what I said last night:

At this point I feel bored. Oda keeps creating plotlines and teasing things, but never following through. Every chapter is a different path, with the one from previous chapter left unfollowed.

York, Ancient Robot, Sanji's line to Kizaru, Elbaf, Power of Love, Lore Teased.... He keeps saying "hey this is going to happen" and creating a plotline. But never following through. The chapter after is always another new thing

Ugh. I hope to god there's something in it they're hiding from the brief spoiler, otherwise I stand by what I said last night:

At this point I feel bored. Oda keeps creating plotlines and teasing things, but never following through. Every chapter is a different path, with the one from previous chapter left unfollowed.

York, Ancient Robot, Sanji's line to Kizaru, Elbaf, Power of Love, Lore Teased.... He keeps saying "hey this is going to happen" and creating a plotline. But never following through. The chapter after is always another new thing
OP and ASOIAF is the two story with more plots I ever see in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.