How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Saturn is a bum with no named attacks, just his broken regen and his ass cringe tentacle attacks.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
No, it's too early to count him out, IMO.
He literally unveiled a new form for fighting last chapter and only had a single panel of action so far. I'm sure before that, people were just saying he had nothing beyond his eye hax.
People thought he would get erased by a yonko attack after the Kuma punch, only for him to get right back up after a dawn gatling. Luffy can't put him down at all this chapter.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Saying infinite chances? Your looking at the Kaido fight which was Luffy's to begin with. Zoro has rarely lost fights so you can't even say that about him. Also I know you may not know this but Zoro is considered one of the main cast. He may not have Luffy's importance in the story but he is guaranteed to succeed regardless.
i'm looking at any fight, the kaido one simply had luffy lose more, had luffy lost more to any other main villain he would sitll come back and win because he has plot armor and you're right zoro is one of the main cast but all that does for him is guarantee that he won't die, it doesnt guarantee that he will win at all otherwise he would've beaten enel and kaido.
The only one of the main cast who gets a guaranteed win is the mc

Kuma, Sabaody, Magellan, and, hell, Luffy alone used to lose multiple times during some arcs.
I'm not talking about Luffy, just other strawhats, because people talk about it as if Luffy never lost, but any other strawhat did.

Luffy literally lost many times more than any other Strawhat, but some people are actually bitching about Luffy winning every fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.