How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess how the rest of the story is going:

- Wano coverstory will take place though the rest of Egghead and part of Elbaf.
- Egghead will end with the loss of Kizaru but the Gorosei will be fine. They'll get the Mother Flame but VPs message will go out and act as a catalyst for the world to start revolting against the WG.
- Blackbeard after this arc will talk to Caribou learning about the Ancient Weapons
- Elbaf will be primarily focused on the WG initiating an attack on Elbaf/Luffy through the Marines. I sincerely think Akainu needs to go down next.
- Post Elbaf will have Blackbeard dealing with Wano specifically and getting Pluton, and then we'll escalate to the Yonko war and War with the WG to the endgame. All prior and at Laugh Tale.

Tldr: Basically 3 more conflicts.

- Marines w/Akainu
- Yonko fight with BB/Shanks/CG
- World Government takedown.

Tbh when it comes to luffy it’s not even like he’s generally extremely overrated by the fandom strength wise
All it is is that he’s finally reached the level of the current strongest aka the emperors and admirals. At this point in time luffy vs anyone alive can arguably be a win for luffy and rightfully so

People lowkey underestimated how much luffy grew. People don’t want to accept it but Luffy has always been the strongest supernova and strawhat.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How many times has Zoro lost a 1v1? How many time has Luffy?
The math is simple bro

Zoro wins most of his fights (99%)on his first try, where is the risk?
he wins most of the time? no shit when did i ever say he doesn't?
But he still loses and once he loses he's done with the character he's lost to, can you say the same for luffy?

Tbh when it comes to luffy it’s not even like he’s generally extremely overrated by the fandom strength wise
All it is is that he’s finally reached the level of the current strongest aka the emperors and admirals. At this point in time luffy vs anyone alive can arguably be a win for luffy and rightfully so

People lowkey underestimated how much luffy grew. People don’t want to accept it but Luffy has always been the strongest supernova and strawhat.
Mfer thought we wouldn't notice

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro and Luffy both have to win when the plot demands. Zoro was never meant to take out Kaido. That was always meant to be Luffy's opponent. Just as King was supposed to be Zoro's.
so that means zoro especifically went up against someone he was never meant to win against, something that never happens to luffy ,you're proving my point here

Regarding Kizaru being turned into a pancake, I guess that expected, I think most of us were deluled into thinking Kizaru wouldn't suffer the same fate as Kaido did (Jump rope incident9.

My biggest problem so far is how Kizaru was reduced to a 2 move man the entire arc, his lasers are completely different than they were Pre-Skip, he is currently spamming fodder lasers or Ama no Murakumo and that's it. Meanwhile Luffy dishes a new named move every chapter.

It seems Oda is not trying with showing Kizaru's moveset, even Saturn was shown to have 2 forms so far, and there is Kizaru in the background again shooting meaningless generic lasers. Feels like a total waste of a character with an insane fruit to mess with.

But it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.