How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is entirely wrong, I am sorry.

No you do not have to support Luffy if you don't want it, sure I don't reccommend you to watch or read a series as big as OP if you hate or dislike the MC.

I support Luffy, but to act as if Luffy should be the sole reason I watch OP is wrong. You can support whatever character you like, either be Nami, Usopp, Law, Akainu, Teach, Kaido, Big Mom, it's irrelevant.

The Main characters are the main center of a series, that's the truth, but some people like other characters more, and it's also fine.
Don't make me say what I didn't say

You can watch One Piece for another character, I'm not saying the opposite

However, if you just can't acknowledge Luffy as the main character and the story revolving around it, you are in for a surprise

latrines before Kizaru arives
*kizaru will fold Luffy and show why he's stronger than kaido, actors blah blah, power creep blah blah*

after

wow Luffy Agenda is so boring and safe, we knew he was always going to win
* I don't know about trolling, but a lot of people were more than clear about Luffy winning.
I have always said Luffy was stronger.

I just want to see a normal 1vs1 where the two are focused on each other, use everything they have and no one is conflicted about anything.

Don't make me say what I didn't say

You can watch One Piece for another character, I'm not saying the opposite

However, if you just can't acknowledge Luffy as the main character and the story revolving around it, you are in for a surprise
You claimed there shouldn't be any fandom besides Luffy did you not?

And I clearly stated here:

The Main characters are the main center of a series, that's the truth,

Status
Not open for further replies.