How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all saying Sanji is a background character at this point is crazy, 2nd I am a Zoro & Sanji fan. 3rd there’s nothing to be mad about , Zoro and Sanji are fine. I’m not one of those people trippin about what they’re doing this arc, I didn’t expect action or 90% of the shit going on right now. So it’s icing on the cake for me
Sanji is a background character

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro is the one got back from the dead with a magical medicine to win HIS fight, he was never gonna win Luffy's fight.

You don't have a point pero, you can go around and around it doesn't matter.
except that's straight up false because zoro didn't die he only got broken bones, meanwhile luffy's heart literally restarted itself with plot power not even medicine was needed.
Luffy fans are playing a memory game to match 2 images and there's only 4 tiles while everyone else is playing souls games.

I'm not merely a Luffy fan, I'm just someone who pushes the main character before pushing anyone else, like everyone should be doing
Pushing the MC ahead of everyone else is what makes some stories go downhill, Naruto was like that, Fairy Tail, and many other shounen.
It's funny how the best shounen and seinens not only had a good MC, but also excellent supporting characters.
Why do you think One Piece is a big success? Do you think it would be the same without the Admirals, without some cool villains like Enel or even Kaido, without the crew, Zoro, Usopp?
If you reduce everything to the MC and only he can do everything and everything in the verse is about him, what we know as Nika Piece, and you agree with this shit, just assume that you don't care about good writing and that you have your agenda above everything.

It's almost as if people didn't already know that Yonko > Admirals. Except that's been clear since Marineford. Even more so after Wano.
Yet they were expecting Luffy to lose against one as if he himself isn't a Yonko. :choppawhat:
Full stamina Luffy at this point is even above most Yonkos, who anyway got clowned by much weaker characters.

Pushing the MC ahead of everyone else is what makes some stories go downhill, Naruto was like that, Fairy Tail, and many other shounen.
It's funny how the best shounen and seinens not only had a good MC, but also excellent supporting characters.
Why do you think One Piece is a big success? Do you think it would be the same without the Admirals, without some cool villains like Enel or even Kaido, without the crew, Zoro, Usopp?
If you reduce everything to the MC and only he can do everything and everything in the verse is about him, what we know as Nika Piece, and you agree with this shit, just assume that you don't care about good writing and that you have your agenda above everything.
That's the definition of a Shounen

Zoro is going to be one of these excellent supporting characters, and I hope that Kizaru and Saturn get the same treatment too, people should be also patient when it comes to the story

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I said that maybe if you could've get it hard you would've been in a healthy realtionship instead of being a jobless limp dick loser who is getting divorced soon, what you don't understand? Perhaps your dick isn't the only thing that's disfunctional... maybe you need to get your brain checked as well

Status
Not open for further replies.