Questions & Mysteries What is Green Smoke, Haki power?

And you had no actual explanation anyway so bye
Wow so scared, talking about someone IQ when he himself doesn't look at the mirror. hats off to you
@Terra Arseid7 was just having an explanation to u and doesn't had any rude things to say to u.
and ur reply is...
calling him dumb while being mad and yapping without any explanation whatsoever
Is that a discussion to u?
if thats a discussion then good luck at work

H

Herrera95

Give Luffy 3 swords and he replicates what Zoro did with Hakai only better and without as many injuries

The Zboi IQ can’t comprehend that the swords boost Zoro’s stats. His individual CoA is nothing unless he is coating a sword with it, and he has BLACK BLADES THAT AREN’T HIS

A foreign sword alone is better than Zoro’s actual CoA

I’m done going back and forth with Hakai wankers. Get Zoro past Lucci tf
No he doesn't because Luffy is not familiar with Ryou like Zoro is. In fact we never saw Luffy using Ryou. And no he doesn't. Otherwise he would step up for Hakai instead of Zoro.

Zoro swords doesn't boosts his stats. How the hell he can become stronger, faster, more durable using swords? Sword only increases his power output and defense while using sword to block. Nothing else.
Post automatically merged:

Enma had a lot of merit pushing him to ACoC tbh.
No it didn't.

It doesn't nerf him dumb clown, Zolo himself said thats because he wasn't strong enough to use Enma.

Zolo: ''My strength that was lacking''

Wano Zolo is just too weak, he is a fodder compared to Oden's level. :milaugh:
No he just said he was holding back instead of giving his all.

Enma nerfs him exactly for this. It obligates him to give all he has all the time and tires him much quicker than he should be without it. Using Enma giving his all like he does in KoH mode is like Zoro's version of G4. Besides... Shusui is much better sword for being black blade from same grade.

Wow so scared, talking about someone IQ when he himself doesn't look at the mirror. hats off to you
@Terra Arseid7 was just having an explanation to u and doesn't had any rude things to say to u.
and ur reply is...
calling him dumb while being mad and yapping without any explanation whatsoever
Is that a discussion to u?
if thats a discussion then good luck at work
Your boyfriend called me stupid in another thread, little girl.

No he doesn't because Luffy is not familiar with Ryou like Zoro is. In fact we never saw Luffy using Ryou. And no he doesn't. Otherwise he would step up for Hakai instead of Zoro.

Zoro swords doesn't boosts his stats. How the hell he can become stronger, faster, more durable using swords? Sword only increases his power output and defense while using sword to block. Nothing else.

No it didn't.

No he just said he was holding back instead of giving his all.

Enma nerfs him exactly for this. It obligates him to give all he has all the time and tires him much quicker than he should be without it. Using Enma giving his all like he does in KoH mode is like Zoro's version of G4. Besides... Shusui is much better sword for being black blade from same grade.
Luffy doesn’t use Ryou? Yeah we’re done here.
:mihanha:

Seen a few people attribute it to Zoro having special superior Haki but is that really the case when no top tier has it including Luffy who is clearly better in that regard.

Oden lacked these green puffs of smoke yet he is on Kaido’s list and still considered a relevant monster no one can surpass in Kaido’s eyes.

I think it’s just a visual design choice to differentiate Zoro a bit and make him look cool. I doubt it will ever be focused on or explained officially just like Asura but any good guesses?
It's Enma's soul.. Same color as when Brook goes out of his Body..

Oden lacked them to save for the Zoro reveal..

Seen a few people attribute it to Zoro having special superior Haki but is that really the case when no top tier has it including Luffy who is clearly better in that regard.

Oden lacked these green puffs of smoke yet he is on Kaido’s list and still considered a relevant monster no one can surpass in Kaido’s eyes.

I think it’s just a visual design choice to differentiate Zoro a bit and make him look cool. I doubt it will ever be focused on or explained officially just like Asura but any good guesses?
Everything is simple. When enma pulled the haki Zoro, the color of the haki was violet. When Zoro released his haki on his own, it turned green. This is the personal color of Zoro's hellish khaki.

Give Luffy 3 swords and he replicates what Zoro did with Hakai only better and without as many injuries

The Zboi IQ can’t comprehend that the swords boost Zoro’s stats. His individual CoA is nothing unless he is coating a sword with it, and he has BLACK BLADES THAT AREN’T HIS

A foreign sword alone is better than Zoro’s actual CoA

I’m done going back and forth with Hakai wankers. Get Zoro past Lucci tf
didnt have to make such a bait thread just cause u want to bash on a swordsman using swords :milaugh: