How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu is this the man Kizaru you believe has the potential to be number one in the verse? Feats when.

:youcraz:
I mean the fool summary did him much better than the early spoilers, so this is a bright spot if anything. We went from Kizaru being too slow to land anything against Luffy to simply Luffy dodging a laser and then smashing Kizaru's head in while he had him gripped. As long as Kizaru still conscious...we move. Gives him an endurance feat if anything.

The only issue as it concerns Kizaru now is if this is truly an escape arc, and he doesn't get any more feats until the war or w.e

Kizaru still isn’t down :absojustice:

Kizaru wank theory/prediction
He’s been holding back his awakening because like the other admirals it has island sized area of effect. When he decides to go all out everyone besides luffy is going to escape the island. That being the start of the final round
:kuzanshut:
Sorry, You've become annoying

You and Paper have a copium wish where Kizaru will show awakening and be amazing

Tell me how awakened Kizaru will be > Awakened Saturn + base kizaru in power
Im waiting

Well you had people looking down on Saturn .
If anything this should show that yeah Saturn a bigger issues for luffy than Kizaru thanks to his hax
This going throw off so much power scalers which is be funny .
The fact Luffy is more focused on beating Saturn than Kizaru should tell them but nope

"Kizaru still has awakening, I believe so...I don't care
He's still not unconscious "

Status
Not open for further replies.