How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an agenda if it's one guy.

And then yonko agenda has goofy, the former WSM and potential 3 fruit BB.
I fight for BM agenda. God Valley flashback she beat future legendary pirate Shiki out of his own game in stealing DFs. When she faced Yonko-level fighters she split the skies and fought for days. And she was taken down by two fighters with durability-bypassing hax and would become 3 billion berry bounties (same as Admirals).

Yeah unless the Gorosei are not immediately summoned I don't see Kizaru taking that big of a role from now on.

The battle was just disappointing in general though. Lots of wasted potential. Maybe I'm pessimistic about this and Oda does prove me wrong but it's hard imagining a 1vs1 when Luffy always overpowers Kizaru in battle with G5. Especially if other Gorosei members start joining Egghead Island.
I lost hope when G4 vs Kizaru was rushed and the battle was rubbish

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It means nothing if he gets up with no damage a second later.
That's not how it works, buddy. If we're debating durability, then those hits that made Saturn bleed wouldn't do anything to Kaidou; in short, Kaidou's body is more durable than Saturn's. The question is how both deal with things that can damage their bodies. Kaidou is already winning 1 to 0 here because his body is harder to damage than Saturn's... However, we need more answers to reach a conclusion. When Kaidou is superficially wounded, he deals with it by resisting the attack with his insane endurance + Zoan recovery that makes the wound disappear. Saturn deals with it using regeneration. We have to wait and see if this stuff is infinite or finite, if it depends on his endurance, etc...

I won't be surprised if Saturn becomes the new Marco.

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
Remember when they said Kaido was going to get "bleuno'd" when Luffy unlocked G5? look what we have here :gokulaugh:

Waido was the goat :steef::steef:
People not understanding how much Oda had to do to make kaido lose and we will never see nothing like it again .
Kizaru was never going to be some super hard fight after kaido for luffy.

The implication of Kizaru hitting a ship means that he may have actually drowned if it wasn't conveniently there to catch him :ihaha:
that is funny .

Status
Not open for further replies.