How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most interesting part of this chapter is the new cover story.
I wonder what are we going to see in it... :sanmoji:
Regarding Vegapunk's message, is it really time to spill the beans?
Or the 5 Elders will manage to stop the transmission and all this is another bait?
Indeed, and I hope Oda does the same with this Cover Story that he did with the Germa cover story, tying everything to the present events in the manga when kuzan froze Cracker and kidnapped Pudding in the Cover Story and then appeared back in the chapter. That was a very well-done transition. Now that Caribou is on the loose with the Pluton Info, who knows what's going to happen?

:noo:

There is no reason for Aramaki and Fujitora being above Kizaru. Only Kuzan and Akainu could be way stronger because they were fleet admiral candidate. Also BB is looking bad compared to Luffy, he barely beat Law while being backed by half of his crew.
Nope. You're not pretending Blackbeard isn't going to be an endgame villain and not receive power ups because you're afraid.

motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK NIKA. FUCK SANJI. FUCK SATURN. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.