How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i thought Lufyy vs Saturn would be main event of Egghead.

But the whole 5 gorosei thing is weird to me.

But Kizaru is absolutely not Luffys foe here.

He's been sidelined. Badly.
Idk why the 5 are needed to turn the transmission off.

Saturn can stall Luffy and kill him when G5 runs out (he already saw it happen).
Then destroy whatever is causing the transmission.

It's an escape arc, It's pretty clear.
Naw i mean, i don't remember who but a couple months ago someone brought the idea that this arc is a parallel to
Shabondy.. And since Kid, Law's crew were anihilated.. I can see the possibility of them being defeated and barely escaping, not just escaping and being fine..

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Idk why the 5 are needed to turn the transmission off.

Saturn can stall Luffy and kill him when G5 runs out (he already saw it happen).
Then destroy whatever is causing the transmission.
Because saturn is having his hands full with luffy and kizaru got bodied. Even if luffy isnt doing damage, saturn still cant get past him so hes calling all five to destroy the transmission sooner

Luffy surely needs all the help he can get to hold off the Gorosei though, he cannot possibly win on his own when Saturn alone is such a problem with his regen
Saturn is weak as shit. Only thing he has is his hax. Fodder fighter otherwise. It's like Luffy vs Katakuri. Other gorosei won't get as much hype or screen time. I see Jinbe beating one of them, as well as Dorry+Brogy

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
"There's no fighting"
Yes they were lol
Both attacked Luffy and he dodged them and landed hits on them

They got embarrassed

Lucci, Doffy, KIZARU,...GOT SAVED BY PLOT when losing
While Luffy still had Kizaru in a hold (only thanks to Kizaru not focusing on Luffy)

So yes, this is an extremely situational thing. There's no 2v1 going on here. Marco vs King and Queen was actually a 2v1 and even that ended up badly for Marco.

This is just Luffy grabbing Kizaru when he wasnt looking, and then sidelining him while the plot moves forward. Your guess is as good as mine for what happens next. I'm only here to speak on what already occurred.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It doesn't matter
There is no damage left on Saturn.
There is on kaido.

And Saturn is the weak one of the gorsosei.
Imo, I'd be disappointed if Saturn wasn't able to recover from hits that wouldn't even make kaidou wake up from his sleep, basic COA.
Even Ulti is capable of doing the same, see how she recovered from a stomach puncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.