How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you had people looking down on Saturn .
If anything this should show that yeah Saturn a bigger issues for luffy than Kizaru thanks to his hax
This going throw off so much power scalers which is be funny .
?????

I literally have stated only a thousand fucking times I think Saturn is an endgame antagonist and didnt think he'd lose this arc, THATS why i expect Luffy to fight Kizaru.

Holy shit the words put in my mouth lmao

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK NIKA. FUCK SANJI. FUCK SATURN. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Iam2, is that you? Lol

so no one thinks its absolutely insane that luffy is about to interract with ALL 5 ELDERS ?
i wonder how they will react when they found out luffy has no clue whatsover what they're talking about lmao.
the yonkou vs admiral debate is over tho, yonkou are just superiour, if you have anything to say about that i suggest you argue with oda.
all the gorosei hype was deserved as well, saturn is litterally outperforming kizaru as we speak and i know yall hate to see it lmao.
ive BEEN telling people that the gorosei are top tier and no one outside of MAYBE the yonkou and luffy could take them on.
i would even go as far that as of right now, luffy is the ONLY one that can stop them

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Even when Kaido in his weakest dragon mode was used as a jump rope , he used boro breath and threw luffy out of onigashima --

Where as Lizaru got used as pancake and can't get up :kobeha::kobeha:

Kaido in his weakest mode > Kizaru

@Sasaki Kojirō @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Lord_Braggy @Gladwing0 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Honestly the stuff that's been happening lately makes me appreciate Kaido more lol

Having him being able to actually counter goes a long way in terms of making an interesting fight and preserving his presense as a character even with the toon stuff

Luffy vs Kizaru could've been a goated fight but Oda is seriously droppin the ball damn

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Imo, I'd be disappointed if Saturn wasn't able to recover from hits that wouldn't even make kaidou wake up from his sleep, basic COA.
Even Ulti is capable of doing the same, see how she recovered from a stomach puncture.
Kaido was getting jump roped by g5 with no haki and bleeding when he got slammed everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.