How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
He wanted all gorosei on Egghead to kill them. This happened to the last labs Vegapunk worked in

Holy shit

Oda loves doing stuff in threes

If Vegapunk was stupid enough to make two self-destruct switches and put them OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OPEN WITH NOTHING TO STOP PEOPLE FROM ACTIVATING THEM...

He had to have made a third on Egghead... right?

:usoprice:

What if someone accidentally blows up the lab during the announcement?

?????

I literally have stated only a thousand fucking times I think Saturn is an endgame antagonist and didnt think he'd lose this arc, THATS why i expect Luffy to fight Kizaru.

Holy shit the words put in my mouth lmao

I am not talking about you i am talking about the fanbase .
Which is why i said this will throw off power scalers .

Honestly the stuff that's been happening makes me appreciate Kaido more lol

Having him being able to actually counter goes a long way in terms of making an interesting fight and preserving his presense as a character even with the toon stuff

Luffy vs Kizaru could've been a goated fight but Oda is seriously droppin the ball damn
honestly i dont even think oda is dropping the ball, its just that luffy is that much more superiour then kizaru, which is something no one REALLY expected.
we thought this was going to be a problem but the way things look rn kizaru never stood a chance to begin with and the only reason he hold off for this long is cause he was basically avoiding direct confrontation (for a reason obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.