How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc is a MESS
Now that the Gorosei are here, the matchups are pretty hard to predict.
Luffy vs. The 5 Elders = Impossible
Luffy vs. Kizaru = Possible, but Kizaru's condition is suspicious
Luffy vs. Kizaru and a gorosei = Looks absurd, but possible
Dorry, Brogy and the AR will come
Not all of Gorosei will fight, since their goal is to stop the broadcast.
But the source is in the Labophese, which Luffy knows is where the rest of the SHPs are, so he won't let anyone get there.

The AR is really the key to everything here, if he can stop the Gorosei, it'll be okay, but if he can't, it'll be a real mess, since the SHPs are far from escaping the Labophase.
Luffy Vs. Kizaru = already happened Luffy won all rounds.
Kizaru Vs Kizaru and a Gorosei= already happened and Luffy won the moment 1 had to call for backup to jump Luffy and the other got bodied.
:gokulaugh::luffylaugh::lulz:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Honestly the stuff that's been happening lately makes me appreciate Kaido more lol

Having him being able to actually counter goes a long way in terms of making an interesting fight and preserving his presense as a character even with the toon stuff

Luffy vs Kizaru could've been a goated fight but Oda is seriously droppin the ball damn
That's cause Luffy vs Kaidou was the climax of the arc, there's nothing left but to draw Luffy vs Kaidou.

Whether Kizaru can't counter or if it's just a matter of other plot points needing to be addressed before he gets to actually fight, remains to be seen. This is either answered by the end of this arc, or answered well into the future (which would be super annoying). If let's say Kizaru shows awakening or just a much higher level in the final war or something like that, it simply meant he was being sidelined for whatever took precedence on Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.