How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I haven't seen this anywhere, Gear 5 hurting Kaidou without Haki? Reread wano and think better. LMAO
Saturn is a bitch who fears Kaidou, if you put him in front of Kaidou he will want to go back to the lost century to never see Kaidou in his life again.

Saturn and all the Goroseis, don't get excited about this Marco 2.0 project that is mutilated by a punch from an extremely damaged Kuma.
Kaido is nothing. They want kaido and the yonko there to keep the balance of power
They use kaido like a pet to do what they want.

I'm not feeling the aura from Gorosei, not even tryna hate. But imagine if we got word Kizaru summoned every single Admiral on this island. That would literally be beyond insane, even escaping would seem impossible at that point. This doesn't move me for some reason even though there's a chance these guys are all legit top tiers, and a lot of people are even saying > Admirals, yet it's telling how underwhelming Saturn must be for people to be reacting to this the way they are.
People acting way to casual if we have the 6+ admiral level force coming to the island

What would even be the point of luffy beating 1 gorosei when there are 4 more left

Using "hyperbole in your rhetoric" is a really shitty way of saying "i put words in your mouth" to win an argument you start something lol.

What are saying here is very different from your first post. So you think the Gorosei are all losing in Egghead. Good luck believing that mindset bro, wild take
Yes I do think that, that's the only thing in my mind being an incident which will shock the world. An escape of the island of egghead is not enough to be called an incident imo, but we reading it in two different ways.

I use hyperbole in my rhetoric. I didn't quote you word for word. What you said had essentially the same meaning, albeit in a fashion that's not as definitive. The main point is you believe Kizaru is the main antagonist, when he is clearly being side lined, and the Gorosei are the ones who will be brought down by the Nika.
Uhh so the holy knights will be a thing AFTER the elders are gone?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido is nothing. They want kaido and the yonko there to keep the balance of power
Scared of irritating Kaido, man, wtf, and there are five guys with this hidden fear. :kuzanshut:

They never managed to get Wano for themselves. :kuzanshut:
Last time I checked, they were crawling and humiliating themselves before Orochi and Kaido for weapons. :kuzanshut:

I'm not feeling the aura from Gorosei, not even tryna hate. But imagine if we got word Kizaru summoned every single Admiral on this island. That would literally be beyond insane, even escaping would seem impossible at that point. This doesn't move me for some reason even though there's a chance these guys are all legit top tiers, and a lot of people are even saying > Admirals, yet it's telling how underwhelming Saturn must be for people to be reacting to this the way they are.
Honestly, Saturn's intro arc as a villain doesn't look good, bro got trashed by YCs, ofc no damage at all, but still humiliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.