How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Yeah it’s definitely him lol
You know what that would make a lot of sense.

I just got done telling delicatepup this:
LOL you're too funny dawg. Legit one of my favourite posters atm, I'm not even joking.

And I just did a quick search on anything I've said for Iam25 and what do you know? He was also one of my fave posters at some point.

@terabyte
Since you seem like low iq retard, let me ask you this.

If a person got stabbed by someone else but is still alive, and then another person comes up and shoots that person who got stabbed in the head to death.

Who do you think actually got the kill?:choppawhat:

Saturn injured Vegapunk but Kizaru is the one that ended up killing him.

Just accept that fact and stop coping like a brainless low iq retard you are.
I've been trying to say that Kizaru killed Vegapunk but had help from Saturn, you fucking moron. It's the same as Luffy freeing Ace but needing help from Galdino. Go back to school if you're this retarded that you can't understand simple English.

Admiral agenda might be a road of suffering right now, but it's one of those that will most likely pay off by EoS. Do not sell your stocks, fellow admitards!
nah EoS stocks all about BB , it been clear that admiral not end game bosses .
You get side characters fighting them and that if people like fuji don't go to the next side vs them lol .

Bro Zoro is not real, he will not come and cut you in half, relax
He will if you're African. That's why I skip any and every panel with him in it.
I saw him come out the screen and cut down my brother some time ago, it won't happen to me.
Post automatically merged:

@ZenZu @EmperorKinyagi @Paperchampion23 @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ

With the amount of cope I'm seeing about Kizaru killing Vegapunk, I understand why they are coping.

They are salty that Kizaru actually got a kill meanwhile Kaido throughout the Wano war got zero.:rolaugh:

Kizaru kills: 1

Kaido kills: 0

No wonder they are salty.:broocry:
He killed Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.