How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what OP genuinely do to people
do you guys already saw so many meltdowns in other mangas like in OP?
I never had any meltdown because of something I didn't like in One Piece, yeah there are plenty of moments in One Piece where I didn't like what Oda was doing, but not once have I ever had a huge mental breakdown.

Because at the end of the day it's just a fictional story.

I feel like I overrated King putting him above Law.

Law 2v1ed a yonko, which by the looks of it, should be a near admiral level feat.

That being said people who think Law is low diffing King are still delusional. King was significantly above Marco, who could fight both BM and the admirals.

Furthermore the seraphim caused trouble to Luffy, who’s a yonko.

full powered king should still cause issues to any admiral.

Anyone else finds Vegapunk's insistence on wasting 10 minutes just so people can set up their visual den den mushis to be kind of stupid? LOda does remember that most of the people in his world don't have visual dendens outside of the Grand Line right? He even re-affirms this with Woop Slap saying they still only have radios at best. So Vegapunk is wasting time just so some islands in the Grand Line can see his ugly face.

I guess he wants people to see him to believe it, but when most in the world don't have TVs visual den dens, its kind of a mute point That and I really hate the technology creep the series had since Thriller Bark ended tbh. However the real answer is likely that LOda wants to keep stalling for reasons that make sense only to him.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yupp this is the level pathetic fucks like @Durableguy aka @Iam25 are willing to go to
@Jiihad @Uncle Van in case you need to stay informed lol
Yea the more I think about it the more I'm convinced it's actually him, he just slipped up wearing his old avatar.

And it's too much of a coincidence that I admitted to both of them being my favourite user on the site, in two separate occasions years apart without knowing. This has to be a pattern in posting style which lead to that.

I feel like I overrated King putting him above Law.

Law 2v1ed a yonko, which by the looks of it, should be a near admiral level feat.

That being said people who think Law is low diffing King are still delusional. King was significantly above Marco, who could fight both BM and the admirals.

Furthermore the seraphim caused trouble to Luffy, who’s a yonko.

full powered king should still cause issues to any admiral.
King is a mere commander and a bozo. Let it go

Look what OP genuinely do to people
do you guys already saw so many meltdowns in other mangas like in OP?
It wasn't always like this. During the OroJackson days, the forums were tolerable, some good discussions and some great theories that did not pan out but were great reads. Beck had some good theories, left to write his own manga; wonder what happened to him.

The only memorable meltdowns I remember were when Naruto ended and NaruSaku shippers threatened to kill Kishi over killing their ship.
And when Bleach ended, Ichigo x Rukia fans burned their mangas when their ship died lmao.
Man I'd be completely fine with Luffy and Nami not ending up together and just sailing with the rest of the crew, it's never that serious :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.