How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't always like this. During the OroJackson days, the forums were tolerable, some good discussions and some great theories that did not pan out but were great reads. Beck had some good theories, left to write his own manga; wonder what happened to him.
If I remember correctly, Orojackson actually banned Zoro vs Sanji debate lol.

Plenty of users were getting banned even way before the site started to close.

He had a mental breakdown after Ryokugyu negged the All Stars, then started rambling about his grandfather killing europeans in the past, and how he would be happy to nuke and kill europeans
A true mentally deranged bloke, it was visible before but with this it makes it twice as funny and pathetic lol
@Pringles Is this who you choose to team up with? I think you should find another Luffy vs Saturn partner instead of Durableguy.
:pepecorn:

Yeah, near the end it was getting toxic there as well.
What was your username back on the site?

Tbf, OJ tolerated trolling a lot less so you had less nonsense users running amok.

Hell @MonsterZoro actually got banned over there :risitavirus:
The Admins and Mods over there were way more strict compared to the ones here.

They were getting even more strict towards the end of the sites life.

Now it's a fight to stop the broadcast. Well, I sort of expected this given that at this point, the Buster Call is a total fail and the plot needed an additional enemies to fight or else, the Iron Giant's debut would be an overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.