How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't quote you because you're clearly an alt but let me make an exception. WSG was not meant to cause outer damage, it's meant to mess with the brain and do exactly what it did to Kizaru render him immobile. The attack never connected at any place where a character bleeds out of.

Dawn cymbal crushed Kizaru’s normal human body, all of his organs should've been under insane pressure yet he spit out no blood whatsoever.

Not an alt btw.

So you're saying Luffy simple grab > Cymbal because it didnt draw any blood?
So you're telling me Luffy used Muscle up + haki + flames just to "mess up brain"?

brother i dont know if kizaru mentally nerfed or not but i can see some mentally ill people.:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Snakeman, Gear 5, Giant mode, WSG with aCoC, Dawn cymbal and all that to equal the total amount of damage that Kizaru has done to Luffy with a clone

Let Luffy's peak do something to mentally conflicted defenseless Kizaru first before we talk.
:suresure:
:milaugh:It's amazing how you're hyping Kizaru for doing a papercut in the whole arc to Luffy

With a sword!!!! Only papercut

Kizaru has had his grain frozen and couldn't move for sometime
Now he's back again on the floor contemplating life after being cymbal diffed

You'll keep saying "but no blood"
I guess a mere grab that made him bleed > Luffy's named attacks

Would feel bad for Admiral fans but damn they picked the wrong fight. Kizaru needs to get show some real shit now or the Yonko > Admiral agenda will be set in stone. At this point even Zorobros won't like Zoro having to fight and beat Kizaru since his recent bad showings. You can give him some benefit of doubt that he was mentally nerfed or that most of the attacks Luffy landed were offguard attacks like against Lucci but even then zero response, lasers from eyes, you aint Superman.

But hope is thin, Kizaru is far away on a ship with his eyes covered and the Gorosei have landed. There is very little chance that Kizaru gets anything against Luffy now.

Snakeman, Gear 5, Giant mode, WSG with aCoC, Dawn cymbal and all that to equal the total amount of damage that Kizaru has done to Luffy with a clone

Let Luffy's peak do something to mentally conflicted defenseless Kizaru first before we talk.
:suresure:
You mean Kizaru spamming 20 clones equipped with Ama no Murakumo to do less damage than a grab from Luffy who was splitting attention between an admiral and a Gorosei? Though as you have agreed yourself, blood on Luffy's opponents isn't necessarily an indicator, since WSG didn't draw blood but left Kizaru flat for an extended period of time.

:kawak:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Your first mistake is thinking Oda likes Sanji enough for him to even do 40% of this theory lol
Sanji being forcibly ridden by a 90 year old Vice Admiral Lady and made to seriously injure a child as a result to get a power up IS NOT good for Sanji LOL that's why I suggested it's possible.

Oda only gives Sanji power-ups that also fuck with his character.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I honestly still don't understand this argument that he wasn't hurt/damaged because... He literally couldn't move?
Doesn’t move =/= can’t move, I don’t know what about this distinction is so hard to get for Yonko fans lol. Kaido didn’t move initially after WCI Elephant Gatling, does that mean WCI Gear 3 injured Kaido?

And this also comes off as Admiral wankers being extremely greedy, wanting him to tank anything and everything, when even Kaidou got knocked down (not paralyzed like Kizaru, but still) from some heavy blows, and this is even after Kizaru easily blocked and dodged hits from ACoA Snakeman Luffy.
I mean, damn, y'all put a lot of unreasonable expectations on him.
We don’t want Kizaru to tank anything, he is a logia and not a durability focused Zoan, we’d much rather see a serious Kizaru this arc but it seems Oda doesn’t want to kill Nika.

It is Yonko fans who continue to compare Kizaru’s durability to Kaido’s as if this was ever supposed to be a fair comparison lol. So it seems only natural to point out that they can’t even win that comparison, as Logia Kizaru appears pretty much as durable as Mythical Zoan Kaido lmfao.

Sanji being forcibly ridden by a 90 year old Vice Admiral Lady
:watchout:
Now me personally I like my women about 70 to 60 years younger... But I don't judge.
Would feel bad for Admiral fans but damn they picked the wrong fight. Kizaru needs to get show some real shit now or the Yonko > Admiral agenda will be set in stone. At this point even Zorobros won't like Zoro having to fight and beat Kizaru since his recent bad showings. You can give him some benefit of doubt that he was mentally nerfed or that most of the attacks Luffy landed were offguard attacks like against Lucci but even then zero response, lasers from eyes, you aint Superman.

But hope is thin, Kizaru is far away on a ship with his eyes covered and the Gorosei have landed. There is very little chance that Kizaru gets anything against Luffy now.
They just expect way too much out of him, man.
He already handled Snakeman and base G5 well, I don't know why they're now obsessed with him soloing serious G5 easily, he's not Kaidou or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.