How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ah... So when he said this:

He actually meant "After he paralyzed me for some seconds with attacks that are literally much weaker than the Over Kong Gun I tanked later on"
Wow. That's deep.
This is my point you idiot…lmfao

I stopped reading here. How you read that question and didn’t get the point that this was the exact conclusion I was leading to is beyond me. Gear 3 didn’t injure Kaido and Nika didn’t injure Kizaru.

If the Five Elders retreat And if Kizaru fights Luffy, nothing will change that Kizaru have the worst performance
Honestly, even if by any miracle (it won't happen), Kizaru ends up being Luffy's main fight this arc, despite the 5 Gorosei being summoned in Egghead and Luffy currently fighting Saturn

There is no going back from everything that has already happened

Luffy in Gear 5 is clearly low diffing Kizaru

You tell me, brother, why does a normal human whose organs get put under so much pressure and stress not show any sign of damage?
Maybe the grab was Oda's way of showing that Luffy isn't playing since he grabbed Kizaru before and then he didn't spit out any blood?
So Luffy wasnt serious because Cymbal didn't draw any blood?

You literally can't even answer your own idea, brother, and this is not a mental issue? :gokulaugh:

LOL RIGHT

I'm like "why dedicate a hint to Iceberg's 10yo secretary, what???"

SHE'S NOT EVEN A NEW CHARACTER LOL
She is new, but bruh, I thought she would be a hot secretary or something, and that's why Redon mentioned her.
She's just a kid though. And she only appeared in one panel.
This is solid evidence that his hints are almost always useless unless they're of a ship sinking or something.

My two cents

Kizaru justice is unclear justice and this situation is depicting exactly that. He feels conflicted.

You can't expect the best out of kiz unless his head is cleared. There won't be any awakening or stong attacks from kiz unless his head has clear thoughts.

If I have to guess then kiz might turn against Gorosei and it will happen if he hears the broadcast. If he does then only you will see kiz going all out
Yeah this makes sense. He first has to make a decision himself, not under anyone's influence and then he can commit his all.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How is this anything new? Mihawk basically said this himself in the manga Or is this simply agenda piece:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: He suggests

1.Let Buggy take the spotlight.

2.Tells us he does not want to be a emperor.

3.Let Buggy take the brunt of the attention so he can live a quiet life.

the guys on twitter who showed it thought it was bad for mihawk for some reason

This is my point you idiot…lmfao

I stopped reading here. How you read that question and didn’t get the point that this was the exact conclusion I was leading to is beyond me. Gear 3 didn’t injure Kaido and Nika didn’t injure Kizaru.
...Dude, Kaidou literally got up the very next PANEL.
Not even just the next PAGE, but the next PANEL of the chapter.
Meanwhile Kizaru outright said he can't move.
Do you think that's because he was lazy?
Did he just wanna sit back and watch Saturn do all the work for him?
Maybe gawk at how hot Doll and some other female Marines are?

So Luffy wasnt serious because Cymbal didn't draw any blood?

You literally can't even answer your own idea, brother, and this is not a mental issue? :gokulaugh:
No Luffy was serious because a dawn attack is on a higher caliber than a simple grab but a fact remains that the attack failed to draw any blood from Kizaru even though based on what kind of an attack it is, it totally should.

I've answered what needed to be answered, you're hiding behind emojis.

How is this anything new? Mihawk basically said this himself in the manga Or is this simply agenda piece:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: He suggests

1.Let Buggy take the spotlight.

2.Tells us he does not want to be a emperor.

3.Let Buggy take the brunt of the attention so he can live a quiet life.

For agenda piece it really doesn't matter.

But for Mihawk characterization it is terrible because it doesn't make any sense.

How does he became marine hunter, WSS and suddenly he wants peace and becomes Shichibukai but still hunt pirates to kill his boredom and is looking for a rival to surpass him (but he is seeking peace). And then when Shichibukai system is over and he seeks peace again but he make an alliance with Crocodile that have high ambitions for an utopia world/country (don't recall exactly which). Then by mistake Buggy is told to be the Yonko and had both Crocodile and Mihawk under him which they didn't liked initially but then found it to be a good idea (just reinforcing that they didn't seek for that it just happened and they let it be) and now they are supposedly to go after One Piece and get into a fight with other Yonkos for the Red Poneglyphs to reach Laugh Tale.

How does Mihawk seeks peace but all his actions tells us otherwise?

Honestly, even if by any miracle (it won't happen), Kizaru ends up being Luffy's main fight this arc, despite the 5 Gorosei being summoned in Egghead and Luffy currently fighting Saturn

There is no going back from everything that has already happened

Luffy in Gear 5 is clearly low diffing Kizaru
Maybe an exhausted Luffy after using Gear 5 against all 5 Gorosei, vs Kizaru, is a more even fight

Guys i didnt know Paradise Totsuka was >= Bajrang gun because it did draw same or greater amount of blood :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
See that's how you get yourself bodied. We have direct prove how cutting attacks are way more lethal and useful to cause damage to the body as compared to blunt force. You're shifting goalposts and trying to drag the topic where it doesn't belong so that you can dodge the fact that you have no answer.

I wonder if Trafalgar Law and Blackbeard are able to circumvent their regeneration ability.

Law, with his surgeries. Blackbeard with Yami yami just pulling it out of them. In that event their could be a team up before Luffy faces of with BB only after Imu is out of the way? Or is there some other secret to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.