How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the nonsense about Mihawk not being human :milaugh:

He was smiling while thinking about Zolo helping Luffy:

Just like S-Hawk, Jinbe also said S-Snake is nicer than Hancock. Thats similar, when it comes to Zolo, Mihawk will be emotional. Just like evil Hancock being nice to Luffy.

I can see Mihawk being the bastard son of some Holy Knight from the Nerona clan
That's my theory as well. If Mihawk happens to be directly related to Imu (son/nephew), then cool. But I believe he's related by blood through someone in the Nerona clan.

The betrayal came once Mihawk found out about someone sitting on the throne. That's when they tried killing him

Exactly for them being master and student that he knows that.

I wouldn't doubt if Zoro said that just because Mihawk denied him alcohool during those 2 years.
So wait let me get this straight.Here is the viz.

in the context of Zoro simply seeing s-hawk up close and basing what he says next off of LOOKING at him he says you have more humanity than him. Zoro to you says this to us the reader about Mihawk because the real Mihawk told him no alcohol in pre time skip while what makes s-hawk more human is he would provide Zoro with alcohol… again in the context of them clashing??? How the hell does this make any sense when Zoro is basing this off of looks alone not anything s hawk said???

all we got here is a simple what from zoro and ur telling me that looking at s hawk Mihawk has less humanity because he would not let him drink ?
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Please be here, don’t run, don’t hide, don’t ask for a permanent ban…. When zoro and Mihawk fight :kata:

That's my theory as well. If Mihawk happens to be directly related to Imu (son/nephew), then cool. But I believe he's related by blood through someone in the Nerona clan.

The betrayal came once Mihawk found out about someone sitting on the throne. That's when they tried killing him
I don’t think he’s a true CD like Doffy was before homing descended.

He was probably like Bonney. Product of rape.

Yet it was only one clone that almost killed Nika. Lol
Which doesn't matter since Luffy had to simultaneously react to an army of them. And they didn't manage to do anything noteworthy to him.

:kawak:
And Kaido has the reaction speed of a mentally handicapped Nika fan
Kaido literally dodged the attack Kizaru could not dodge, as @Sasaki Kojirō elaborated in detail in his thread.

:youcraz:

This arc is litteraly a revenge of Shabaody. Back then the whole crew was negged. Now Kizaru is pancaked
:suresure:
He's literally holding his eyes like he's covering tears... Not damaged at all, but emotionally conflicted. You will see soon that looking back the entire Kizaru slander will look childish and dumb after Oda makes the twist very obvious. Kizaru will most likely switch sides and help fight the elders.

in the context of Zoro simply seeing s-hawk up close and basing what he says next off of LOOKING at him he says you have more humanity than him. Zoro to you says this to us the reader about Mihawk because the real Mihawk told him no alcohol in pre time skip while what makes s-hawk more human is he would provide Zoro with alcohol… again in the context of them clashing??? How the hell does this make any sense when Zoro is basing this off of looks alone not anything s hawk said???

all we got here is a simple what from zoro and ur telling me that looking at s hawk Mihawk has less humanity because he would not let him drink ?
Please be here, don’t run, don’t hide, don’t ask for a permanent ban…. When zoro and Mihawk fight :kata:
Jinbe: S-Snake is more human than Hancock.

Is evil Hancock not good when it comes to Luffy?

Mihawk is almost like Hancock and Luffy, when it comes to Zolo, he is a fan of Zolo.

Yes dude Oda loves this kind of comedy. He saw S-Hawk showing a emotion. Did we ever saw Mihawk showing any emotion? That is enough to tell one is more human than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.