How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda is being more creative with Saturn's power(fucking boomerang) than Kizaru who is literally made out of light...
Let Oda give the Zoans some love. He went 25 years without writing any awesome Zoans into the story aside from Marco and Sengoku, and if Oda did nothing else right, in 5 years he gave us a bunch of great Zoan fruits including Kaido’s and Saturn’s.

So if the first 3rd of the post timeskip was Paramecia hype (Doffy’s Awakening, Katakuri’s Awakening), and the 2nd 3rd was Zoan hype, that must mean Oda truly is saving the Logia for the finale of the story, as the most powerful fruit class
:beanmean:

Oda is being more creative with Saturn's power(fucking boomerang) than Kizaru who is literally made out of light...
Kizaru, the LIGHT MAN, showed eye lasers AFTER Saturn did
:ihaha:

Let Oda give the Zoans some love. He went 25 years without writing any awesome Zoans into the story aside from Marco and Sengoku, and if Oda did nothing else right, in 5 years he gave us a bunch of great Zoan fruits including Kaido’s and Saturn’s.

So if the first 3rd of the post timeskip was Paramecia hype (Doffy’s Awakening, Katakuri’s Awakening), and the 2nd 3rd was Zoan hype, that must mean Oda truly is saving the Logia for the finale of the story, as the most powerful fruit class
:beanmean:
Bro I am absolutely SICK of this furry shit can we please have creative and versatile elemental powers be the focus for once.

:josad:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru, the LIGHT MAN, showed eye lasers AFTER Saturn did
:ihaha:

Bro I am absolutely SICK of this furry shit can we please have creative and versatile elemental powers be the focus for once.

:josad:
The Zoans have always been my favorite, it’s just a shame Oda never gave us an Admiral Zoan. I was really hoping for Ryokugyu to have one, but I guess his forest form is Zoan-ish. I’m glad the Gorosei are Zoans.

Yeah Oda really isn’t showing us any Logia stuff yet. They must really be insane to get hyped so severely for this long but to show almost nothing. That or Oda’s too stupid to substantiate his own hype which has been the greatest flaw with the post timeskip. Oda is great at getting readers excited but terrible at satisfying anything he hypes up lol.

The Zoans have always been my favorite, it’s just a shame Oda never gave us an Admiral Zoan. I was really hoping for Ryokugyu to have one, but I guess his forest form is Zoan-ish. I’m glad the Gorosei are Zoans.

Yeah Oda really isn’t showing us any Logia stuff yet. They must really be insane to get hyped so severely for this long but to show almost nothing. That or Oda’s too stupid to substantiate his own hype which has been the greatest flaw with the post timeskip. Oda is great at getting readers excited but terrible at satisfying anything he hypes up lol.
The weirdest part as well is that Oda literally did hype logias AGAIN in Egghead with Vegapunk saying they're the only fruit type he can't replicate scientifically.

But then he has not had Kizaru substantiate logia supremacy at all this arc with 80-90% of his attacks just looking like basic Pacifista beams.

Hence PX-Zaru.

TCB are late cus they dont have "digitals" yet which they use to TL and typeset since the quality is much better, they have "raws" but they wont use that

"digitals" are delayed this week by 1 day for some "unkown" reason on most sites (like what TCB uses)

people like Vegapank on the other hand already have them cus they access to a different site that TCB cant access / do not have access to, VP wont give them to TCB cus why the fuck would he lmao, hes working individually

TCB are money bragging pricks so they wont give an explanation on why theres no chapter today for OP and JJK :brootea:

TCB are late cus they dont have "digitals" yet which they use to TL and typeset since the quality is much better, they have "raws" but they wont use that

"digitals" are delayed this week by 1 day for some "unkown" reason on most sites (like what TCB uses)

people like Vegapank on the other hand already have them cus they access to a different site that TCB cant access / do not have access to, VP wont give them to TCB cus why the fuck would he lmao, hes also working individually

TCB are money bragging pricks so they wont give an explanation on why theres no chapter today for OP and JJK :brootea:
Damn bro that's crrraazzyyyyyy

Didn't ask tho

Status
Not open for further replies.