Speculations Kizaru vs Davy Jones at the Bottom of the Sea; Kizaru's Cover Series post Egghead

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
TLDR: Enies Lobby is always lit up, and introduced the concept of giant sea-holes we now see in Lulusia. Lulusia was destroyed by laser beams like Kizaru's. Davy Jones is a mythical pirate said to live on the bottom of the sea and steal everything that fell down there. Lulusia sank to the bottom of the ocean, and is now under control of Davy Jones. Kizaru was shown as a child living with a lamp in darkness. Kizaru will be teleported by Kuma to the remnants of Lulusia, defeat Davy Jones, and save the people of Lulusia. With nothing else to do, and now being worshipped by the under-dwellers, Kizaru becomes the Captain of the New Underworld Pirates. Blackbeard, darkness, chased Luffy to the Knock Up Stream, so Luffy could find people living in the sky. Kizaru, light, will fall to the depths after Egghead, and find people living at the bottom of the ocean.

If you know me, you know I am obsessed with Pluton, and ways for the Straw Hats to be there when it's finally activated.

As such, I have been heavilly invested in Kuma teleportation stocks ever since S-Bear appeared at the beginning of this arc. As someon who suffers way too much confirmation bias and likes making theories, I try to attack my own biases as much as possible, with my biggest one being towards Wano Act 4 and Pluton.

I accepted a Wano Cover Series as possible, but didn't want to follow up on it, because... well, I just I DIDN'T WANT one. I wanted to explore the aftermath of the Raid in Wano with the crew, not with a Cover Story, and it blinded me to bias.

So, I've been trying to think of what the Cover Series would look like after the one we LITERALLY JUST GOT THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF.

Then, I noticed something simple about Cover Series: they're almost always dedicated to the enemies Luffy beat most recently.

-During Syrup Village, we get the Buggy's Crew Adventure Chronicles.
-During Arlong Park, we get the Diary of Koby-Meppo.
-During Little Garden, we get Jango's Dance Paradise

This goes on and on, with Enel, Cipher Pol 9, and many other villains slotting into this trend.

In fact, the only two Cover Series I could find dedicated to Straw Hat allies were Ace's Cover Story (featuring Lulusia lol), and Jinbei's (which is just awful, literally the worst Cover Series by far).

Recently, we've been on a villain kick again.

-Gang Bege's Oh My Family during Wano
-Germa 66's Ahh... an Emotionless Excursion
-Wano looking like it will explore the fate of the Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates

So, what character-focused Cover Series will come from Egghead?

My guess is Kizaru. If anyone needs to go on a spiritual journey, it's this dude.

Enies Lobby was introduced as a place that never has darkness, IE is always lit up, with a giant hole in the middle of it.

Lulusia was destroyed during Egghead by beams of giant light from Imu's flying weapon, leaving the exact same kind of hole. As far as we can tell, the hole itself reaches the bottom of the sea.

Lulusia's destruction is shown through a ton of light/laser beams shooting down below, the light then knocking the island down into the darkness.

So, Enies Lobby was shown being coated in ever-present light, and Lulusia was destroyed by light going downward.

Kizaru is his past was portrayed as using a small lamp while reading, implying he was reading in the dark. A further implication of this is that Kizaru was reading in a dark CAVE, or, some kind of HOLE he couldn't escape from. So, Kizaru's first showcase in the series, is his literally as a "light in the dark."

We know how much of a wimp Oda is when it comes to killing people, he's too nice. For a long time, I hypothesized that the light beams from Lulusia's destruction were actually designed by Vegapunk to teleport the people away, but, Vegapunk clearly was not aware of the weapon being used as York sold the Mother Flame to the Gorosei behind Stella's back.

So, I had a crazy fucking idea. WHAT IF THE PEOPLE ON LULUSIA SURVIVED, AND THEY'RE LIVING IN THE FUCKING BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN.

But, CoC, that's crazy. Yeah, you want to know what else is crazy? People living in the sky, and being shot up into the sky.

If there's people living in the sky, why not at the bottom of the sea? Look at the Fish-men and Merfolk, right?

There's other evidence to support this, too:

"But the "Davy Jones Locker" that Robin mentions in Volume 33 is a well-known legend among sailors in real life. There are several different accounts, but in general there was a lying, no-good pirate named Davy Jones, a greedy deck chief who was famous for putting all the crew's valuables in his own locker. He was so wicked, even for a pirate, that one day the Devil himself cursed Davy to live at the bottom of the sea forever, swabbing the deck of a sunken ship and placing all the sunken treasure into his locker, where it would never be seen again. So when pirates say "Put 'im in Davy Jones' locker!!" it means "sink 'im to the bottom o' the sea!!"" -Vol 38 SBS, Chapter 361, pg 86.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_38

...Kizaru vs Davy Jones??? Hmmmmm???

If I have your interest, I'll leave with one last bit of juicy info: when the Straw Hats took the Knock Up Stream up to Skypiea, who was there to stop them? Blackbeard, who uses the Darkness Fruit.

Up + Dark, Down + Light. Oda had Blackbeard introduce us to Sky Islands, Kizaru will explore the bottom of the ocean, and come across Lulusia's citizens still living there, but attacked by the pirates who live at the bottom of the world.

ALL HAIL CAPTAIN KIZARU OF THE NEW UNDERWORLD PIRATES, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Holy shit man, you wrote all that shit just to troll (don't even need to read), are you not ashamed of how much time you wasted doing this?
LOL.

You think this is a troll thread.

Nope, ask around.

This is just me, this is a legitimate theory from me.

I've been thinking over Lulusia's fate and Kizaru's fate for a while, and, they're both very unclear.

It's obvious Oda has no respect for Kizaru as a combatant and isn't interested exploring his capabilities as a fighter, so, I'm trying to figure out where Oda could take Kizaru's character next thematically.

Also I've wondered how Davy Jones is going to tie into this series, and Kizaru exploring the bottom of the world and lighting it up scratched my fantasy itch. It's a theory that's VERY LIKELY to not come true, but, I think it's a fun one.

H

Herrera95

And then what? No involvement of him till the end of story? Just a meaningless side story?

I dig the idea, at least thematically speaking.

Kizaru being my favourite character, I feel like this would be a good "end" for him regarding his involvement in the manga.

This would fit the idea that he is finally revealed to be not as bad as Gorosei/CDs but still commited irredeemable things while working for them ; someone's who's basically in a metaphorical hell (the underworld) but trying to bring light to its inhabitants.

I however would like him to keep his mostly nonchalant attitude, since that's what makes him so funny to me in the first place.

Wait, I just realized there's a little more evidence for this theory.

The king of Lulusia is a fucking vampire, lol:

Creature of the night in eternal darkness, eh, ehhhhhh???

Even if Kizaru isn't involved, I really do believe Lulusia partially survived at the bottom of the sea.

If Jaya could survive getting launched into the air, then Lulusia can handle a few thousand feet of free fall straight down.