Show yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neck/ and upper back agree whenever im in long car rides, zzz
Post automatically merged:

Canada rn, but i am from morroco originally. Am pure berber if you know what those are.
Basicallly white people that lived in the mountains of north africa before arabs took over.
Ah I see

I think 197 cm are very tall in Canada, I think you will only find one in a few hundreds youngsters who are taller than you :)

But in my instance I wish I was 190 cm tall or so because Americans/Canadians are on average 3-4 cm taller than what we stand out in here in South Italy lol

That's why I end up slouching, I don't want to be left out of the world

Ah I see

I think 197 cm are very tall in Canada, I think you will only find one in a few hundreds youngsters who are taller than you :)

But in my instance I wish I was 190 cm tall or so because Americans/Canadians are on average 3-4 cm taller than what we stand out in here in South Italy lol

That's why I end up slouching, I don't want to be left out of the world
Once this whole confinement is over, i plan to go to europe. Would love to drink a beer with ya if i swing by to italy :P

I didnt know that about the height averages over the world, funny.

F

Fallen Prince

Jordan Barrett an Australian model , nice try mate !

My neck/ and upper back agree whenever im in long car rides, zzz

Canada rn, but i am from morroco originally. Am pure berber if you know what those are.
Basicallly white people that lived in the mountains of north africa before arabs took over.
Aha no wonder you look like spanish , Hola from spain !

Lemmie guess, you’re indonesian? :>

Guess it’s time to share mine aswell lol
:yasu:
Looking swell !
That background looks amazing wtf, flowers look like they're straight out of a painting lmfao.

Jordan Barrett an Australian model , nice try mate !

Aha no wonder you look like spanish , Hola from spain !
People do tell me i look spanish/greek/italian, hola amigo como esta?

Status
Not open for further replies.