JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Spoilers are NOT out yet, no discussion at this time.

NEW YUJI, YUTA & SUKUNA ART BY GEGE TO CELEBRATE 6TH ANNIVERSARY OF JJK

WE CONTINUE WITH SUKUNA VS MAKI

Chap begins with small flashback. The topic of discussion is “Who's the strongest First Grade Sorcerer?” Mei Mei: Kusakabe Nanami: Depends on situation, but it's probably Kusakabe-san Gojo: Isnt it probably Kusakabe-san? Well its a different story if we add big 3 clans

Back to Maki vs Sukuna POV. Maki ducks another slash from Sukuna. Both of them engage in the fight as the building which got cut off earlier begins to fall on top of them

Cars parked in the building crashes out & Sukuna uses it to his advantage by sending his slashes through them. Maki notices Sukuna's slashes & defends against it but gets thrown off by the impact of the car

Sukuna grabs hold off Maki & attacks her with cleave but Ino suddenly enters the battle & tries to attack but Sukuna immediately sends slashes cancelling Ino's technique & kicks him hard

As Sukuna notices that Ino didn't had Nanami's weapon, Kusakabe instantly attacks Sukuna with Nanami's 7:3 ratio technique. Kusakabe realises that Sukuna tanked that attack easily cuz he had already noticed their plan

Maki re-enters the battle. She thinks even if Yuta survives, if the battle with Sukuna gets prolonged, they'll have new problems. So she decides to end this asap

Narrator says, “After Gojos death, Kashimo, Higuruma & Yuta entertained Sukuna with their gem like talents in Jujutsu. But Sukuna desired to face Maki the most, the one who threw away her Jujutsu with Heavenly Restrictions. The King of Curses was excited for this reality”

Maki slices off a pillar & kicks it towards Sukuna. But he instantly vanishes from his place & grabs Maki's face with high speed. The force throws them off the building

Sukuna praises Maki saying she's not like the half-assed brat (Yuji). She truly shaved off everything. True nothingness

Meanwhile, Maki notices that Sukuna has stopped healing himself with RCT

As his attack tears off a part of Maki's face, Sukuna shouts in high excitement, “This fight will determine!! Which is more worthy to polish!! Is it Jujutsu or the physical body!? It's the first time that someone has beared a duty on me!!”

I messed up a bit, the translation posted in first pic is actually for the page in second pic & vice versa. Sorry for this mishap

SUKUNA HITS MAKI WITH BLACK FLASH!!!

Kusakabe: What? Are you kidding me... Am I actually the last one standing? Wheres Itadori? Choso? Well Mei Mei probably won't come out!! Shit! If there was 0 chance of victory I could've retreated already!! But I've come this far already, I kinda HAVE to fight him right?

Kusakabe with a shaky resolve tries to confront Sukuna but he thinks, “Am I really gonna do it? Me kill Sukuna?”

Editors Comment: “What... For real?”

JUJUTSU KAISEN MANGA WILL BE ON BREAK NEXT WEEK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.