Questions & Mysteries Who will be Sanji’s Kaido/Mihawk

When did I say Luffy will Mihawk lmfao? I just mean that Zoro isn't going to have a serious brutal fight with his teacher, never going to happen, that's why Nusjuro was created as a substitute, someone who Zoro can fight in that deathmatch type fight.
And when will Zoro fight the WSS? I mean he’s going to fight the WSS isn’t he?

If he does get a final opponent, it should be someone related to All Blue in a way, like a character who holds a clue to finding All Blue. So far no other character we know of right now has any connection to All Blue, but part of me hopes it might be Hinokizu.

The guy seems to have the power to control the sea somehow, so whatever let's him do it might be important for the creation of All Blue, assuming of course Nika doesn't make it himself if he destroys the Red Line and causes the oceans to unite.

If not that, then Sanji's final opponent could be connected to Neo MADS and LOda finally letting Sanji destroy these evil douchebags once and for all like he should've let him do during WCI.

Assuming of course that Nika hasn't hogged the whole spotlight from the rest of the crew by that point.

Zoro will achieve his dream, just by defeating Nusjuro, not Posthawk.
And Zoro will learn this… how?

as in in the story, who or what will make Zoro realize that he doesn’t have to fight mihawk?

or are you just assuming Zoro knows that he doesn’t have to fight mihawk already?

Luffy vs kaido is the fight that fully established Luffy as a fully fledged top tier. With him beating a character comparable level to emperor/admiral tier characters
Zoro vs mihawk is likely going to be the same for zoro. Mihawk likely being his first real top tier fight with someone around that same level

Imo him beating an admiral would be the most fitting
  1. Luffy’s top tier fight being against a emperor aka a pirate
  2. Zoro’s top tier fight being against a former warlord aka a bounty hunter
  3. Then Sanji’s fight being up against an admiral aka a “hero”
As for who specifically I think would be cool? Personally I think Kuzan could be fun

I change my mind on Kuzan
Blackbeard should beat him
:hope:
Sanji still needs a top tier fight tho
Why does Sanji need top tier ?
Sanj needing a top tier it's an paradox to all of OP he is high tier that's all Marco level

And Zoro will learn this… how?

as in in the story, who or what will make Zoro realize that he doesn’t have to fight mihawk?

or are you just assuming Zoro knows that he doesn’t have to fight mihawk already?
That's for Oda to decide when the time comes, maybe Mihawk's dead at that point, or maybe Nusjuro explains how he's above the WSS, who knows.