Brief 1110 Spoilers from MonsterLucci of r/onepiece:
- Most of the chapter shows Usopp, Nami, and Robin
- Robin woke up and heard Vegapunk's announcement
- She talks about all the things the crew discovered about the true history and wonders how much Vegapunk knows about it
- We get a 5 page recap of every mention of the Ancient Kingdom so far (sort of a Robin flashback)
- Last two pages are a double spread of all the Gorosei standing in front of Luffy (they are in their human forms except for Saturn)
- Luffy tells them "I may be outnumbered, but you are clearly outmatched
"
After Cody Rhodes hit Rock's face, I laughed for hours. I had forgotten the last time I laughed so hard:steef:

It ain't impressive. Queen isn't a warrior, he just uses weapons and diseases. He ain't even tanky than Cracker. Cracker has a better defense than Queen and the fact that Eyediff ji beat Queen makes him a fodder. Sorry but Godfy negs yo fave bruv.
:endthis:

Schizo ramblings are a sign of serious mental health issues. I suggest some help. Call 1-800-ima-retard
Post automatically merged:

Sanji did too lol, what do you think IJ is?

Kong Gun
Leo Bazooka
King Kong Gun
Those attacks never showcased power as strong as canonball and that is a fact.

Canonball had the perfect set up tho. He could never perform this move on king or marco.

It makes sense tho. Crackers superior haki to doflamingo and cracker armor makes his defenses shit all over doffy.

G4 couldn't handle cracker by himself. He needed namis help.

G4 wrecked doflamingo.

Let's not act like any move you named is putting cracker down in one shot

Yes sanji unveiled a new form just like luffy. That's not the point. My point Is that canonball was luffys strongest attack at that point in time. None of those other attacks would launch cracker in the same manner.

Luffy literally sucked cracker up and launched him

Last edited:
- Vegapunk says Wano and lulusia are a glimpse of what happened to the world of one piece during the void century and the ancient weapons
- The ancient weapons were used to rise the sea levels, deep around many parts of the world are lost civilizations
- Populations went to live to the upper halves, some went to sky islands to avoid such disasters
- Scene switch to Enel who is in another moon, also having learned the story on people went to live in the skies
- He has gathered an army of different creatures from those space pirates and is heading to earth, he has a different look, with afro hairstyle