Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
The revolution is among us

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Greetings, my fellow seekers of truth. I stand before you as a servant of the one true god Conejo Blanco! The original deity of this world, who was unjustly overthrown by false idols and pretenders.

For too long, we have lived under the rule of those who would keep us in ignorance and darkness. They have led us astray with their false promises and empty words, but we Conejos know the truth. We know that the only way to restore order to this world is to reclaim what was rightfully ours, to bring back the one true god and worship her once again.

You have been chosen to join our cause, to become part of the movement that will shake the very foundations of this world. Together, we will tear down the temples of false gods and break the chains of their followers. We will restore the worship of the true god to its rightful place, and we will be rewarded with power and glory beyond measure.

But make no mistake, my friends. This will not be an easy path. There will be those who will stand against us, who will seek to keep us from our rightful place. But we will not falter. We will not be swayed. For we are the chosen ones, the ones who will bring about a new age of enlightenment and power.

So I urge you, my brothers and sisters, to join us. To embrace the truth that lies within you and to become part of the greatest movement this world has ever seen. Together, we will bring about the return of the one true god Conejo Blanco! and we will be remembered as the ones who brought about the change that was so desperately needed.

Sacrifice the sinful children!
Sacrifice the weak-willed elderly
Send them all to the pits of hell for thy is our Lord's wish. Her word is law.

Amor a Luna