Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
"Caped Baldy violates the verse"
"Tatsumaki is loli bait"
"Robo Yamcha stuck in Purgatory"
Doesn't Tatsumaki have a bombshell sister? Just rub your lamp to her.
Reminds me that Sugar is 8 physically but 22 mentally. Don't know why Oda couldn't make it so she could transform into a kid, that way we got her hot adult form and her cute kid form, and she could still fool people into thinking she's an innocent powerless kid and use her powers on them, but Oda's a hack so..

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
The reason the ocean tastes salty is because piss and shit has sodium in it.

The ocean tastes salty because it's full of fish and piss shit

The ocean is a giant communal sewer

Lakes and rivers have mammals and birds eating the fish, and those mammals don't crap in the water, because they drink it, so they're a lot less salty

But the ocean is just a bunch of fish eating each other and plants and then shitting each other back out into the ocean

That's why mammal crap floats, but fish poop just dissolves, it's already more or less liquid, they don't really chew that much.

Maybe someday fish will evolve to have super-powerful bowel systems, so that they can breach the surface, and then shit so hard the crap flies off into space, so it stays out of the ocean, and the ocean can be clean again.

Like the Dolphins in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
:goatasure:
I don't want to be able to think at night anymore, just be able to sleep.

At least three times I've woken up this week and my dreams were so crazy I just go "the fuck is wrong with me???"