She has saved goofy's ass multiple times? Without her, goofy is ded against cracker. Without the vivre card of meme that she had, the shp don't get away from meme. Without her lightning bolt stalling meme, the shp get fucking cannibalized. All of these are in Sanji's own arc where he was a fucking bitch baking a cake lol.
So her only contribution to the story was a fight after you said that fighting isn’t everything

be come coherent Monochromosome or I’ll call Jack to take you back into the mental facility

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I don't even know what's going on here..

And wow, this guy ^ saying this after I saw him wish death on Oda before, how ironic.
Crazy ass shit going on in this chat rn feels like a fever dream
Don't you start hypocrite, you told me I'm going to burn in hell and off myself too. Not to mention you pretended to be suicidal for attention and guilt tripped me into thinking you were gonna off yourself for real so I rejoined here since you felt "guilty" about making me delete my account too, all while you were making jokes on here casually about offing yourself too.

Oh wait I should stop before you try to me banned again and my posts removed again too

Should I mention you harassed and insulted me for a week for no reason on here when i put you on ignore initially?

Or that you stalked and harassed me on here months and kept attacking me and never leaving me alone until I started firing back and got us banned twice?

Others gave noticed it too and called you out and spoke to me in private how about you've deliberately lied, emotionally amused and manipulated me so kindly stfu.

I was grieving the death of people I loved and your narcissistic ass had the nerve to start pretending you're suicidal for attentions make everything about you.
You ignored my advice and kept insisting you were gonna kill yourself to me whilst I was grieving the deaths of others, including by suicide and you knew that as I blatantly spoke to you about it.

You should go back to sexualisimg underage characters too, you're no better than Drumz too really.

I deleted my account here because you wouldn't stop provoking me on here even 9 months later on here ffs. That's literal stalker, obsessive behavior yet you cry about stalkers ironically. Classic projection.