Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi

we might get this if Nusjuro's sword grows with him, if Saturn's cane can i don't see why the sword can't:steef:

also @Lee Ba Shou Straw Hats better hope that Nusjuro's horse zoan isn't as big as SBS's horse
You're slowly but surely progressing into my main Worstgen enemy.

You stan the Gorosei in OP and slander Godpa in Kingdom also wanking the Fire Dragons.

I see through your game
:sus:

Zoro likely permanently puts down Lucci while G5 Luffy couldn't in the three attacks he used so based on what attack was needed to put Lucci down the Zoro vs Luffy debate can get really heated
Lol means nothing

Zoro taking down weakened Lucci doesn't hype his AP since we know Luffy and Stussy already weakened Lucci when they beat him

Oh yeah Luffy didn't CoA/CoC to end his battle against Lucci
While Zoro did use it to win in this chapter

:gosecon: is a Giant Worm which is interesting but at the same time not that surprising I guess.

:gotres: is some sort of Yokai Horse, this one was really surprising.

:gouno: is a Giant Boar, very obvious that he was going to either be some sort of Elephant or a Boar.

:goquad: is a Giant Yokai Bird, also very obvious, can't wait to see what he looks like.
Why do the new villains have emotes and Wamato sama doesn't????

Finally zoro finishes lucci
If zoro dont use ashura or adcoc to defeat him then he's closer to luffy than we might thought before just like in wano before g5
Is post like this that really shows how much Zoro is underestimated and that fans have different standards for him.

Kaido beatearly Wano Luffy with a ACoC technique and he's strong and top tier. Shanks beat Kid with an ACoC technique and he's strong and top tier. Luffy best Lucci with G5 (peak power) and he's strong and top tier.

When it comes to Zoro he's not allowed to beat a YC1 opponent with (asura) peak power or ACoC because him doing the same thing we saw other top tier do is somehow a negative feat for Zoro.

Zoro handling awakening Lucci with just 2 swords puts just 2 swords Zoro on YC1. That means ACoC/3 swords Zoro is top tier. It doesn't matter which technique or power he uses he is near Luffy's level.

Zoro likely permanently puts down Lucci while G5 Luffy couldn't in the three attacks he used so based on what attack was needed to put Lucci down the Zoro vs Luffy debate can get really heated
Zoro couldn't even dream of manhandling Kizaru and Saturn the way that Luffy did, there's no debate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.