Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already seeing "Nasjuro is the strongest Gorosei" Agenda on my tl after Pew's fake spoiler.:milaugh:
He was always theorized to be one.
He stands out from the rest of them in attire and demeanor. (Likely) Has the supreme grade blade shodai kitetsu

It has to be Mercury or Venus anyway.
Mercury if strongest is the closest to sun. Venus if strongest is closest to earth. Both of them have panels appearing in the middle.
Since Sun is Luffy and Earth likely is Imu, chances are Venus is strongest Gorosei. Probably gonna be Venus vs Zoro, Luffy vs Imu.

I would hope Zoro would win with one move .
After all this stalling and clashing it basically end like most Zoro fight do .
If anything it end like the extreme version of luffy vs kizaru since it off screen so much LMAO .

Last edited:
I said before, I'll say it again, Oda just way too much plot unfinished.

Either Oda was going back later, or he decided to scrap a ton of plotlines right at the end, and while Oda does scrap minor plotlines, Nakama candidates, Pluton, and the SMILEs were pretty big deals in the story.

I just want Oda to really do it properly this time. 150 chapters just to not conclude Oden's plotline, ughhhhhhhhhhh
one piece is all one story. wano was the arc about the revolution against orochi and kaido and saving the country. it was paced the way oda always planned for it to be. it started slow, then ended fast and with a lot of loose ends like the kabuki inspiration. wano still exists and the story was always going to eventually go back there.

the ancient weapon pluton is there. this isn't shells town where we never go back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.