Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Houken got defeated by 5k man Shin. Is Kisui beating Houken in a fight now? Lol.
ShuKai plains Shin>ShuKai Plains Ouhon=Kokuyou Shin> Fire Dragon arc Ouhon=Fire Dragon arc Shin.

Is so simple to understands.
Post automatically merged:

That's why Ouhon wasn't ready to be General, because him isn't in that level at that time, even Tou said.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What Earl Shi has doing to be put at the highest level? The guy get defeated by 5K man Ouhon.
Killing 3 Great Generals who survived wars against the Qin 6 and Zhao 3 in a single conflict. Only barely losing against Ouhon in round 2 by exploiting a huge very specific weakness. That same 5k commander Ouhon could defeat a large majority of martial focused generals lol.

Not even arguing that he should be placed at the highest level, but him below Batei level fighters is sheer lunacy.

What has Kisui and Batei done to be placed above Earl is what I should be asking. Killing some fodder 1000 man commander?

Name some Generals that can block Zenou?[/QUOTE

he barely blocked a single blow from Zenou. Even the likes of Doukin could definitely replicate it. Jyoukaryuu showed what would happen if Zenou fought a duelist general, Earl Shi would place a hole in Zenou's forehead before he could scream like the ape he is

Killing 3 Great Generals who survived wars against the Qin 6 and Zhao 3 in a single conflict. Only barely losing against Ouhon in round 2 by exploiting a huge very specific weakness. That same 5k commander Ouhon could defeat a large majority of martial focused generals lol.

Not even arguing that he should be placed at the highest level, but him below Batei level fighters is sheer lunacy.

What has Kisui and Batei done to be placed above Earl is what I should be asking. Killing some fodder 1000 man commander?
Batei was dueling against a General that was having 2v1 against the strongests from Seika.

Earl Shi was not even a Commander in chief of Wei, you think GHM>Earl Shi?.

All 7 Great generals from Wei(Fire Dragon) got shadowed by Qin 6 and 3GH.

KiSui got the hype from Ri Boku himself and even Keisha(who is above Earl Shi) and was one of the ShuKai Plains in Zhao's Generals who had being commander of Right Wing alone, were the Gyou Un,Chouugaryuu and Banaji are from Left Wing.
Post automatically merged:

The official most retarded Kingdom post in history? Lol
The most retarded is Ji Aga= Moubu.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Earl Shi was not even a Commander in chief of Wei, you think GHM>Earl Shi?.
At the time I think you could put Earl above GHM in overall capabilities. Remember, Gouhoumei himself said he still needed a few years to surpass Reiou in over capabilities, and I always had Earl Shi>Reiou. Though u probably think Ranbihaku one shots Earl Shi :usoprice:

All 7 Great generals from Wei(Fire Dragon) got shadowed by Qin 6 and 3GH.
That's like saying Sengoku got overshadowed by Roger and Garp, so he loses to Oven. That's literally your logic by saying Batei>Earl Shi lol.

At the time I think you could put Earl above GHM in overall capabilities. Remember, Gouhoumei himself said he still needed a few years to surpass Reiou in over capabilities, and I always had Earl Shi>Reiou. Though u probably think Ranbihaku one shots Earl Shi :usoprice:

That's like saying Sengoku got overshadowed by Roger and Garp, so he loses to Oven. That's literally your logic by saying Batei>Earl Shi lol.
Batei for me is stronger than Earl Shi.

First him overcomes Shin in a 1on1.

Second him duel in equal matters against a General who had 2v1 against Strongest generals of Seika.

THIRD: him had weight said by Shin himself.

For me Batei is a very underestimated because him is a Right hand of KiSui, but this dude is a real deal, him got feats the same as Gai Mou who for me is above Earl Shi against a stronger Shin.

Batei for me him is in the Rozo,Gai Mou, Shiryuu level

In the Wei arc Ouhon at first literally had no idea on how to counter Earl Shi, who had him beat in speed, power (it wasn't until Shukai that Ouhon received power comparisons to him) and who could even literally replicate his technique lol. Ouhon used to have everyone at the backfoot with his spear, now it had become his turn. His victory literally came because Earl Shi had become an empty shell who regretted the notion of living and thus wasn't protecting his vitals at all. This weakness was perfect for Ouhon's "one point" technique.

Fighters like Batei, Shiryou and Jiaga are badasses for their own reasons but they wouldn't be able to exploit it similarly. Regardless of how they would perform overall, they won't win this.

In the Wei arc Ouhon at first literally had no idea on how to counter Earl Shi, who had him beat in speed, power (it wasn't until Shukai that Ouhon received power comparisons to him) and who could even literally replicate his technique lol. Ouhon used to have everyone at the backfoot with his spear, now it had become his turn. His victory literally came because Earl Shi had become an empty shell who regretted the notion of living and thus wasn't protecting his vitals at all. This weakness was perfect for Ouhon's "one point" technique.

Fighters like Batei, Shiryou and Jiaga are badasses for their own reasons but they wouldn't be able to exploit it similarly. Regardless of how they would perform overall, they won't win this.
They don't t need tho, Batei,Gai Mou and Shiryuu can overcome him with Weight.

Earl Shin isn't stronger than Gaimou who I had above him.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Batei for me is stronger than Earl Shi.

First him overcomes Shin in a 1on1.

Second him duel in equal matters against a General who had 2v1 against Strongest generals of Seika.

THIRD: him had weight said by Shin himself.

For me Batei is a very underestimated because him is a Right hand of KiSui, but this dude is a real deal, him got feats the same as Gai Mou who for me is above Earl Shi against a stronger Shin.

Batei for me him is in the Rozo,Gai Mou, Shiryuu level
and we're supposed to think Earl Shi doesn't have weight?