Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re just a hater
Zoro obviously one shot neg diff Lucci. He’s obviously going to take out kizaru now to finally get his revenge for sabaody. Can’t wait for the look on your face when zoro slits the heavens with nasjuro before beating him and taking his sword.

You just can’t handle how awesome zoro is and the fact he neg diffs Sanji and goes either way with Luffy
:smart::smart::smart:
Actually Zoro 4 shot Lucci at the best

I still think he's somewhat comparable to them, albeit being the weakest. But it really depends how Zoro defeated Lucci.

Either way, Lucci was a freaking unit in this arc lmao. If he was taken down by a powerful attack, it's even better for him.
To be frank with you Senti, i put Lucci at jack's lvl at best. I think Who's who comparaison with Lucci isn't a random thing. jimbei defeated him and Jimbei will do the same thing with Lucci. An opponent who got defeated by G3 luffy ain't gonna jump from being a low mid tier to be above or equal to King, Marco or Katakuri for example in just two years because of an awakening and some haki.

He is really good fighter but what separates YC1 to others is their hax power (regen, seeing future, lunarian) and their huge physicals stats.
jozu vs lucci is already a big deal for lucci.

Shanks used FS , Jumped that long , and then attacked. Doesnt sound like one shot to me.
A oneshot is hitting your opponent once and defeating them, hence the name

What you use doesn’t really make a difference

Shanks definitely put in effort to defeat Kidd (he used ACoC) but he still beat him in one hit

Bellamy was jumping around creating momentum lol.
Lucci is clashing the similar way.
And Luffy knocked him out with one punch, nothing more nothing less

Most reasonable people aren’t saying Zoro vs Lucci was an extreme diff or anything

Just that it wasn’t a oneshot

Status
Not open for further replies.